• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. BG attrition levels at 136-150

I had to stop at 138 attacking as could find no way to defeat different defences and wanted to see how highit went in SaaB so here are the results from level 136 I will add levels 101-135 when i get going again sorry did not record goods cost but started at about 43 i think 136 is 6080% 137 is...
  2. 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

Is this a record that anybody can match 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days in Saab era i should add
  3. Statue of Honour level 8

There have been upgrades from 5 to 8 in beta when is this coming to live servers
  4. Statue of Honour

I am wondering when the upgrades to level 8 are going to appear on live servers as they have been in beta for a good few months now
  5. new army lay out

I am finding the new layout for selection very very slow and cumbersome you need to select each unit seperatley whereas before you could change in multiples it takes longer to show if unit is attached or not surely we should have a feature to show attached units and we should be able...