• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Chateau Frontenac fast levelling

Even with help of investors (1.9) and own daily production of 400 FP, calculation shows that I will need 3,5 years to gain 500 000 FPs :( And unfortunately I cannot go back to high early (iron) eras for never-ending recurring quests
  2. Chateau Frontenac fast levelling

I have Chateau Frontenac Level 74 and will appreciate some advises how to level it fast till Level 150. I am on Oceanic Future, but I have seen players even on Contemporary Era with high level Chateau. For me is hard to understand how it was possible, as such high levels needs hundreds of...
  3. Event Soccer Cup

Support this opinion. It is useless to spend time on event, if I cannot win big prize. For me it is easier to win 4 SoK that will produce 4FP on the same space as ToL Level 10
  4. Closed Holiday Crossword 2017

Across: 3. Snow Globe 6. Candy Cane 7. Octopod 8. Confectionary 9. Antlers 10. Rudolph 11. Fortunas 15. The Kraken 16. Yule Log 17. Snow Down: 1. Grotto 2. Carol 3. Seasons Greeting 4. Coca Cola 5. Frosty 12. Canada 13. Winter 14. Halmbock