• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Chateau Frontenac fast levelling

I have Chateau Frontenac Level 74 and will appreciate some advises how to level it fast till Level 150.
I am on Oceanic Future, but I have seen players even on Contemporary Era with high level Chateau.
For me is hard to understand how it was possible, as such high levels needs hundreds of thousands Forge Points and will need many many years to get them.

Even with help of investors (1.9) and own daily production of 400 FP, calculation shows that I will need 3,5 years to gain 500 000 FPs :(
And unfortunately I cannot go back to high early (iron) eras for never-ending recurring quests

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah sniping will be your best bet, or just make as many deals as you can that involve gaining profit from your Arc / goods sales

DeletedUser

Ignore the 1:9 or any other calculator, go straight for 4 Daily Swaps of 100FP each with 4 Players and rely on the fact that others will jump onboard as the numbers rise.

DeletedUser96901

so basically the goal is to get top spot rewards but letting the trading partners get only low places and let top places be done by others

they sure will be happy :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not the idea at all; a straight swap is just that regardless of rewards, it's simply about shifting the weight-nothing more. The FPs he pays in return can be directed at the recipients' discretion as long as all parties understand that it's all about the FPs and nothing more. SCV wants his CF boosted, find others who want their GBs boosted, I move FPs in swaps that earn next to nothing and that's fine because it's all about the FPs.

Emberguard

Legend
On my Arc I’m doing something similar with someone 60 lvls below me. 200 FP swap and 1.9 on rest. I end up on 3rd, they end up on 4th and the bonuses from our Arcs result in us getting pretty close to what we would be receiving if we self lvl’d using 1.85/9, just this way they get BPs for the same FPs they would have spent regardless

So not entirely a bad idea to do 100 FP swaps with the chateau + 1.x on top positions. As long as neither parties losing anything then why not?

DeletedUser

You get it Emberguard. The KISS Principle where 1=1, it couldn't be simpler and if the Players he approaches want a sweetener, they can always suck on a sugar cube.

vikingraider

Emperor
There's 2 high CF's in one of my guilds. 157 and 151, CE and TE I think. Getting that arc high and goods deals is the way. Even if you give goods to guildmates to sell. On the promise of some of those fps are coming your way

DeletedUser

There's 2 high CF's in one of my guilds. 157 and 151, CE and TE I think. Getting that arc high and goods deals is the way. Even if you give goods to guildmates to sell. On the promise of some of those fps are coming your way
Assuming that his Arc can be lvld quickly and he has thousands of Goods to sell and...etc, etc. FP swaps are simple and immediately available without having to rely on imponderables and added complications. If he offered me that deal I would take the 100FP per day, grow some of my GBs and be happy for the extra input.

Last edited by a moderator: