• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. armal

App GB timer

+1
  2. armal

Closed The Forged Painting

Oops thnx for notice will upload the new image
  3. armal

Closed The Forged Painting

12 diffrents has been marked in image in attachment
  4. armal

Do Not Suggest: (City) New Kit to Decrease Expantions + Forge point prices

yes he in postmodern era and he is in my neighborhood he says it still 9 available to buy it with medals the next expantion cost is 200K now i get it how he got huge amount of medals by aiding others hi level ARC you know Test Ament I respect your views and others thank you for sharing your...
  5. armal

Ok no problem just add kit to decrease the price at leaset 10% , if so and it can be used to active player who buys forge points in critical times the same with Expantions it make no sense to rise the Expantions price every time 10-20K without any decrease next era or even after one week or...
  6. armal

if you are in bronze age so the idea is not for you I don't talk about the price in this age when you buy them all and goes up to next Era's like Industerial and above even before this Era then you will see the real price for the Expantions in short word its useless in your low Era's even...
  7. armal

Hi all , As we know every time you buy Forge point the coins goes up and up without brakes even Expantions at some point it cost a huge aount of medals it blows up above 1 million , So sugguest to creat a reward ( New Kit to Decrease Expantions + Forge point prices by 10-20%). Pus I hope to...