• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Little Dawn

Plunder is unethical

I know it is part of the game but most people play together in guilds and friendships. Imposing a neighbourhood that has regular plunderers in is like giving someone the keys to your house and saying "take what you want". In my eyes it is deeply unethical and the one part of the game i dislike...
  2. Little Dawn

Make the Road to Victory an actual road?

Having earned one through GVG i hoped i would be able to use it next to my Statue of Honor as an actual road so that buildings the other side of my statue would still be connected to my town hall, unfortunately this is not the case which makes it very much more difficult to place in my city...
  3. Little Dawn

Medals

I currently have over 3,000,000 medals. I have no victory expansions left and my only way to spend these medals is to staff mu submarine. Surely Inno can find new ways that players can usefully spend medals, especially as they seem to insist on giving me another 15,500 every time I win a soccer...
  4. Little Dawn

Confirmed: Problem using Wishing Well shrink kit

This is the graphic I get when trying to shrink one of my Wishing Wells
  5. Little Dawn

Not a Bug: Issue spending Forge Points

I'm getting a peiodic issue with spending forge points in swap threads on my windows PC browser version. Every so often I go to the thread and even though I have plenty of points, they show as greyed out and I cannot use them. If i pick up my phone and switch to the mobile version all is fine...
  6. Little Dawn

My diamonds are disappearing

I bought a bunch of diamonds in the recent sale that allocated medals with purchases. I has 12,000 left, went to a football match, returned and only had 1,300. Went to dinner came back and lo, 700! WTF? Where are the diamonds I paid good money for please?