• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I have a question -- when moving up an Era during a GBG Round, does your battleground encounters immediately move up too? Or is it like GE, where if you move era during GE, it doesnt move up until the next GE round.
  2. SUGGESTION: Battlegound "Member Activity" screen

Currently the Guild Battleground 'Member Activity' screen, just lists numbers of fights and negotiations for each member. As a Guild Leader, I find this information meaningless, and hence useless. It would be more useful to display information on each member's activity, as: Player A: Total...
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Currently the Guild Battleground 'Member Activity' screen, just lists numbers of fights and negotiations for each member. As a Guild Leader, I find this information meaningless, and hence useless. It would be more useful to display information on each member's activity, as: Player A: Total...
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I play in Australia, so wherever the timer reset/recalc marker point is, it disadvantages plenty of players. GbG is meants to be playable in all time zones. But your statement is actually completely irrelevant to my point about the "The Member Activity" screen, I just need to know *where*...
  5. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

"No need to shout, we're not deaf" Some of us are :-)
  6. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

SUGGESTION: "Member Activity" Screen is not USEFUL for Guild Leaders (or possibly anyone). As a Leader, I'm not all that concerned with Numbers of Fights vs Number of Negotiations by individual members. Guild ranking isn't much use either - I know who my players and which ones who love to...
  7. Event Winter Event 2018

Why no Observatory BPs AGAIN???? This must be the 3rd or 4th Event in a row without them - How many more Events will no longer offer Obs BPs? Was there an ANNOUNCEMENT telling us that Obs BPs will no longer be available in the game, anywhere, anyhow ? and I just missed it? I can understand...
  8. Availability of Observatory Blue prints too limited.

I am screaming for Observatory Blue Prints - they used to be available in Seasonal Events - this must be the 3rd or 4th Event in a row, where they have not been offerred. Newer worlds like Rugnir are sufferring for lack of Observatories.
  9. Event Fall Event 2018

1. Are the 2 x Blueprints for Observatories? Or are all BPs random? 2. Will HoF's be available?
  10. Neighbourhood shuffle overdue?

Ha! Payback is a *b***** :-) Since I Aided them all yesterday thinking they were going, going.... I went for the pre-emptive strike. I spent some Tavern silver on a 30% Attack boost to plow through the neighbourhood on Auto-Battle...... and I'm not checking for "friendlies" on my next...
  11. Neighbourhood shuffle overdue?

Like Prinza - I also did my "so long and thanks for all the fish" routine, only to find yet another boring week with too many smartypants and their HUGE time-zone advantage taking the PvP Towers.
  12. Neighbourhood shuffle overdue?

I thought neighbourhood shuffles were every 2-3 weeks, except during an Event - well the Summer Event is over - and I thought with the end of the previous PvP Tournament - at long, long, last a new 'hood would be coming! Its been forever (well.. close to 6 weeks) since the last shuffle and I...