• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. RTSFirebat

WTF maths on diamond

So, not sure what to think here but if you look at diamond prices on the browser, 1700 for £14.99, OK not bad, they say 81% more. But if you look on the android app it says 1500 diamonds for £14.99 and that is 108% more... WTF kind of maths is that? And how on earth does buying via the browser...
  2. RTSFirebat

Fixed: Music is messed / doubled up on Mobile app

World: Mount Killmore Browser and Version: N/A Overview of the bug: Since the latest update the mobile app (On android, not idea about iPhone) plays the browser music but then randomly cuts to the old mobile app music. Sometimes it plays both at the same time! Screenshots: N/A How often this...
  3. RTSFirebat

Server shutdown message / timer

Proposal: Simply put, if the server is going to be shut down soon (within the next 15 minutes). Have a pop-up that warns the players and maybe if possible have a shutdown timer. Reason: Warns players to complete what their doing whether it be typing a long message (As what happened to me)...
  4. RTSFirebat

Fixed: [35965] Missing graphics since last Android update (Multiple devices)

Hello, Tested on two devices and the results are the same. World: Mount Killmore Browser and Version: Android app latest version Overview of the bug: Since updating my FoE app on Android to the latest version (1.78.0) I have noticed missing graphics since as the plus symbols on multiple...
  5. RTSFirebat

Heaven & Hell (H&H) are recruiting

Not a member anymore so requested deletion.