• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Affy.

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

Good bye GVG , I really did enjoy you in my younger FoE years
  2. Affy.

thankyou i can certainly see that
  3. Affy.

is it a specific time on Monday morning ? March 17th will be the last reset ?
  4. Affy.

I have enjoyed GVG but not in the later years .. when the bots came , too many double acounts , prob not allowed to say this. But RIP GvG .. wasnt for everyone but It kept me playing for sure .
  5. Affy.

The end of GVG

haha yes i had to ask support where mine was once
  6. Affy.

Good Tips's

Keep your Roads Straight , keep active , ask questions , and the above @Emberguard
  7. Affy.

The end of GVG

Wow alot in my Guild have never heard of this building lol , just goes to show how long some of us have been playing
  8. Affy.

The end of GVG

So the gold award was 2016 the swords (gold , silver , bronze) when they changed the ranking system , you know alot of players did not know that these little beauties can be upgraded :)
  9. Affy.

The end of GVG

Hi Klods I am farming and not doing alot in GvG maybe breaking afew seiges at reset as we have 2/3 guilds who have worked togeather for years and held the (AA map that is) ..
  10. Affy.

The end of GVG

When GvG finished up in Beta , being on the map at the end , does it do anything for standings.Having sectors at the end.? Did Guilds get anything out of it ?
  11. Affy.

The end of GVG

13/03/24 is my pick RIP GvG
  12. Affy.

The end of GVG

Any date yet for the end of GvG ? how does it work annoucement made then ? bye bye GvG how much time do you get from announcement to last day GVG ? How did it go in Beta ?
  13. Affy.

Fun with FoE over 5 yrs and Im still here

Still here in 2024 , down to just the one world now , no time for FoE it has become so time consuming , I come on once/twice a day to collect do my bit for my Guild in GE and GBG , cant get over how many Fragments there are now , remember I was around before the Arc ! Now and then farming on...
  14. Affy.

The end of GVG

I was just about to ask the same question , I cant wait to see 3 Guilds gone from our GvG map who have worked togeather and held sectors for years. GvG was once fun. All I do now is break seiges hoping to make just a tiny dent in their Treasury.
  15. Affy.

Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Goodness what happened to the 3 matches ?? seems to take forever
  16. Affy.

When does in-game banter turn into a serious bully problem?

If you haven't been reported , I wouldn't worry , People have nothing better to do. Global was once a fun place . most have their own discord chats in the World I'm in . They complain that there is too much reporting , what I don't like is when there is a group and they tend to pick on one...
  17. Affy.

FoE Discord server

I haven't checked out the new Discord . I did wonder if it would be replacing Global chat , A lot from the world I play in , they have their own discord Group. Global chat is dying. Actually its dead. bring back the moderators and their quizzes
  18. Affy.

Awesome Myak :)8-)

Awesome Myak :)8-)
  19. Affy.

** Wishing you all a very merry Christmas , Inno you must be doing something right , I'm still...

** Wishing you all a very merry Christmas , Inno you must be doing something right , I'm still here after 7 years , "Cheers"
  20. Affy.

They have talked about fading out GvG for years , it is no fun anymore when Guilds hold all sectors and swap every reset . I love GvG but to me the fun has long gone with the cheating