• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Do Not Suggest: Antiques Dealer

Why?
  2. Do Not Suggest: Antiques Dealer

Could it be possible to load items to the Antique Dealer directly from your city, I think this would have a positive impact strategic decision making.
  3. GbG, good new addition to game or mockery full of flaws???

it has become almost impossible for medium size guilds to participate when you have 2 strong guilds in the same league, even in diamond league which is supposed to be the best of thee best, when the map opens every 4 hrs it literally changes from one guild to the other with in about 3 minutes...
  4. [Feedback] Message Center Changes

can we have a feature that allows threads to be moved from one bar to another without having to delete and restart
  5. Update Update to 1.183 Feedback

I'm not sure what the changes to rouges were but suddenly I find myself losing a lot more of them in GbG and at much lower attrition.
  6. Players of the game and Guilds

I took a look at the (foe.scorebd) its not the easiest to navigate I think the original suggestion which appeared to be for a guild activity log is a good one as a Guild leader i would certainly find this useful, I know that Inno provides this information in some of its other games. all it would...
  7. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

the midnight reset disadvantages those playing in european timezones, not everyone can be online at midnight,
  8. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I can't understand how my guild with just one player with 20 million points + finds its self in a league where many of the other guilds have 10-15, 20 million point + players :?
  9. Closed A Whole New Word!

singing - ringing - ranging - ranking - banking - yanking - tanking - talking - walking -calking - balking - barking - barring - burring - furring - furling - furlong
  10. cultural settlements reconstruction mode

impossible to complete within the quest line time table unless you are wealthy enough to buy thousands of diamonds to buy expansions
  11. Event Forge Bowl

Forge bowl is a rip off i have 3 times bought footballs and still only got special building to level 5
  12. Already Suggested: 80 Friends Invite

once you have used your 80 invites which can happen quite quickly what happens if players leave the game, or if you delete a friend do you get the invite back? the game has been running a good white and many of my original friends have moved on yet when or if i delete them i don't appear to...
  13. Already Suggested: 80 Friends Invite

Great idea,
  14. Guild Treasury Trading

Who thinks its time that FOE introduced an option to trade treasury goods between guilds ? thoughts please
  15. New Content Profile on Mobile and Achievements

oh so maybe i miss read something went to my profile an there is no change an no achievements am i missing something??