• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Not a Bug: Unable to Logg into any server

With Bitdefender's latest update in the early hours, indeed the problem has been resolved. Once again i can verify and have tested on several computers. As the above was and is a work around, it's maybe now best to revert changes back to how they were. :)
  2. Not a Bug: Unable to Logg into any server

Indeed it's not FoE, its the latest Bitdefender virus definition updates! Bitdefender's answer is to uninstall/reinstall in the meantime.
  3. Blank Log in screen

A Bitdefender update took place over night and locked us out. After looking into this problem further i have found a work around. Open up Bitdefender. Within the Antivirus box click the Cog Icon. Under the 'On-access Scanner' slider, click the Custom box and you will get a pop-up options box...
  4. Not a Bug: Unable to Logg into any server

Indeed you are right Kimba, a Bitdefender update took place over night and locked us out. After looking into this problem further i have found a work around. Open up Bitdefender. Within the Antivirus box click the Cog Icon. Under the 'On-access Scanner' slider, click the Custom box and you will...
  5. Critical Error: Failed to load main

Indeed you are right Kimba, a Bitdefender update took place over night and locked us out. After looking into this problem further i have found a work around. Open up Bitdefender. Within the Antivirus box click the Cog Icon. Under the 'On-access Scanner' slider, click the Custom box and you will...
  6. Not a Bug: Can't login

7. Not a Bug: Unable to Logg into any server

Hi Kimba, No error or nothing. You go to log in, choose your world, then progresses to the next page that's just light blue. There it stays. Using Safari or Chrome, if you right click and get the flash menu, all it says is Loading and the Flash version number, that's it.
  8. Not a Bug: Unable to Logg into any server

Join the club, were already been told its not a bug yet I have the same problem on 3 computers!
  9. Blank Log in screen

Same here Dik, forgot to mention i can also log in on iPad, but as you have said its limited.
  10. Blank Log in screen

I'm sure staff monitor this section of the website. They have a lot going on with the updates today and sure they will be in touch and all will be resolved. If i hear anything will let you know, have a good one too.
  11. Blank Log in screen

Andy i submitted a ticket this morning, and have noticed for the last hour or so support section of the website has been down and getting Bad Gateway. Maybe related to the updates going on today.
  12. Blank Log in screen

Your not alone, same problem. Noticed that quest line was not loading last night along with continent map freezing yesterday. Then this morning, go to login and after choosing which world i'm presented with the light blue screen and nothing else. Other viewers say loading in the flash menu when...