• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Tavern boosts ineffective

Several times now I have used the Supplies Boost (40% 12 hours) only to see that I am collecting the basic amount as if no boost applied.
Have cleared cache, makes no difference.
Also, goods collected from Castle are not appearing in my inventory.

Emberguard

Legend
The building that has produced the supplies!

Have you looked up the base numbers? The popup is already adjusted to include any currently active boosts prior to collection

What building did you collect? How much did it collect for? What was the total boost it's supposed to have (including the 40%)?

The pop-up amount is the same as the building would produce without the boost being in place.
3xRocket Testing Station (SAM) 8 hours = 224,393 each, 2xSpace Farm (SAAB) 8 hours = 156,133 each,
1xUniverse Data Telescope (SAAB) 8 hours = 161,538.
So, no matter what boost is in place, though I usually select 12 hours - 40%, the pop up states the base values given above.
Has to be said that creating this message has been rather laborious as each time I have returned to game to look up the values, the game has crashed and I have had to wait for it to reload - bonkers!

Emberguard

Legend
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Rocket_Testing_Site

P_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Workshop1-94620d605.png

Base amount for 8hrs is 32,380 supplies

3xRocket Testing Station (SAM) 8 hours = 224,393 each,
Are you saying one Rocket Testing Site is 224,393 supplies?

What's the % for supply boost we need to calculate for?

With tavern boost: ???
Without tavern boost: ???

Are these Motivated?

Edit: Are you at 593% boost without Aid? Is that with or without Tavern boost currently active?

((224393)-32380)*100/32380 = 592.9% boost (no Aid)
(((32380/100)*593)+32380) = 224,393.4 supplies

Last edited:
So today 1xRocket Testing Station is showing base collection amount of 240,260 - no idea why different to yesterday, no tavern boosts on and it hasn't been aided. Castle provides permanent boost of 60% for all supplies, that's just a static thing.
No good you throwing calculations at me, they go so far over the top of my head that they are in unexplored space, but seems to me you are evading the point, which is why isn't the 40% (or whatever) tavern boost being applied ....... or, is it being applied the day after I put it on rather than immediately?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Whatever boost you have applied, is automatically included with the calculation amount. The Base Collection is before boost - you do not see that if you have any boosts whatsoever - and as Emberguard is alluding to above - your BASE amount is 32,380 - so if you are seeing 240,260 - that means your building has been boosted to give you that amount (at that specific time). The amounts can change from day to day if other buildings that have Supply bonuses are also aided or not.

If you want to know what your current max supply collection amount is - use a Aid All, so everything you have will be aided, which means any and all boost bonuses will also be applied.

So today it has gone down to 180,357 at each Rocket Testing building. No boosts, no aid, same as yesterday. Assume castle still providing 60%, so don't get the plummet.
However, have today applied the Tavern Construction boost for 1 day and for the first time in about 6 applications of it, it has actually worked. Maybe there has been a reset in the background because also for the first time in ages goods from my castle have actually appeared in my inventory.
Thank you both for your attempts to help with this, I remain perplexed by the yo-yo effect that only seems to affect the supplies buildings, but as other elements finally working am happy to leave things be for now.

Emberguard

Legend
Level 18 Lighthouse of Alexandria provides 185% boost. While active it'd increase your Rocket Testing Site supplies by 59,903

59,903 + 180,457 = 240,260 supplies

The Lighthouse only applies to the first 40 productions after collecting from the Lighthouse. Once those 40 charges are consumed you'll need to pick up from the Lighthouse of Alexandria again to activate the Supply Boost