• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
eyeroll... the timer was correct, for the countdown, but this is on Discord: "You still need to wait till 10 AM CEST on the EN markets. US will also start an hour later today. That's due to the time change that happened this weekend. Will be back to normal for the next one."

Makes no sense but whatever, there you go.
Perhaps they really need to start telling us BEFOREHAND...this is so indicative of a company that really has lost the plot, that really couldn't care what the players need or want, it shows that they are so wrapped up with grabbing as much income as they can, that common sense, decency and manners has just gone out the window.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
the only good thing about this incursions game is its optional to play it or not, i tried it when it was out like i said i would to give it a fair go, and over all its just crap
i will not be playing it and i suggest all those not interested in it do not bother playing, remember when they first brought out pvp game and people didnt take it up, they soon withdrew the game and had to change it. i can only hope that message can be sent again to the devs but then i dont know if they care anymore about this game, its been around a long time its made its money and i guess they will just bring out more money making events or side games so long as joe idiot keeps on paying for it.
i dont mind paying out on a game that is going to give me some form of enjoyment, this game now is just becoming a chore of bordem hence i am not around much these days doing less and less instead of what the game devs would love is to have players doing more and more

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Strangely enough, most of your reactions are just the same 'totally useless'.

Odd that, isn't it Agent327?
had a chuckle at that : )
but i was just thinking who in the right mind wants to play a game, that starts all over again. your troops dont count, your citys bonus dont count, your goods dont count ? and you can pay again to try to get a bonus that will not count ?

Bridgeman55

Private
had a chuckle at that : )
but i was just thinking who in the right mind wants to play a game, that starts all over again. your troops dont count, your citys bonus dont count, your goods dont count ? and you can pay again to try to get a bonus that will not count ?
So true ... beats me how people want to play 2, 3 or 10 cities with no connection between them
(unless they're diamond mines) although some ppl play across servers too.

Amazing how ppl place so little value on their time, given the opportunity to play for free.
Much better to earn cash with all that extra time ... spend it on 1 city and enjoy more free time with family and friends to boot.

Pay more, to play less :)

Last edited:
I've been playing since this games infancy back in 2012 and for the most it's been enjoyable but not any more. All the fun has been sucked out of the game and it's become a worthless chore and this QI just about tops it off. I've tried it and it's the most boring and pointless thing I've ever done so good luck to those who are enjoying it but it's not for me. I think it's time for me to find something else to do with my time.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
We, as a Guild are on the second incursion, there probably will not be a 3rd, we started with trepidation given the negative reports emanating from Beta, sadly they were correct, this is the worst feature Inno has ever implemented, I am sure it will go the way of the first PvP Arena, hopefully, it will not return, from approx 28 players out of a 40 strong Guild starting incursion one, we have dwindled to just myself and one other on the current node, there may well be 3 or 4 others still active but because of time zone differences haven't logged on yet, we also have had one player quit the game completely and I know of several others contemplating the same, I am undecided, but if I do stay will drop my activity in half, with no breaks now I am considering dumping GBG as well, the latest changes have made a poor feature worse...all in all, this game is in a death spiral and INNO are trying to add band aids to heal something only major surgery will fix

Burton5420

Private
this is total crap they did'nt use their imagination to create this they just copied and pasted troops and buildings from iron age they could have done like with egypt setelment and give us new troops realy not going to do that on live i tryed it on beta but won't do that on live rip gvg it's a pity they only gave us this stupidity in exchange for our beloved gvg

Burton5420

Private
I started playing this game a long time ago and I have always hated the new additions like GE and GBG and the billions of events but I could get over that as there was still a sense of family in my Guild. Now Quantum Garbage has ruined the game! I dont want to play Iron Age any more than I want to restart this now Awful game that use to be my escape from the real world. All of the GB's we spent a decade getting up in level are now crap and so are most things in the older cities. Good luck to all the new players or "AMEX Players" Its all that INNO Games values I assure you:)

Inno doesn't value their customers one bit - if they did the 1st indication would be that the annoying popup that comes up screwing up everybody's collections would have never made it out of beta let alone this long in the main game - it would have been removed, but their objective is to put as much pressure on people as they can even to spen the 5 diamonds everyday to collect and see only one annoying popup.

It's their strategic approach to the BG effect that some players use to enhance city productions.

A further indication would be the Rivals with the fragments as prizes, which I don't mind saying was the last straw for me. No further Rivals will be attempted by me as they should have seen with the last one they had. No further purchases (I don't trust them at this point) will be made until some real Customer Concerns have been addressed!

1st and foremost Get Rid Of that Annoying popup when we collect our city. That would be a good start to repair customer relations.

Last edited:

Philodus

Corporal
LOL in Beta feedback for QI this was posted (and I can not reply there so here ya go...)

"QI can be played by 5% of all players only"

haha, I can only surmise they're talking about
  • 5% of people who liked settlements enough to play QI?
  • 5% who have enough QI boost to be competitive?
  • 5% who are in a big/active enough guild to participate in QI?
Wait is this how QI is a replacement for GvG? That same number we've had thrown at us for years, that only 5% played GvG. We swapped one 5% feature for another 5% feature. Insert Mind-Blown emoji here.
Wait till they add those trophies like GE and GBG on the guild page for QI, and guilds will start mandating participation because they want their profiles to look good.

Timer X7

Private
Can we get an accurate action point per hour counter? I have a bunch of houses, they clearly work as I'm getting more than 5k per hour, it can't be that hard to implement.
And when are we getting bug fixes? Buildings are still randomly showing as "disconnected". When you battle and you complete the 1st wave you can't see the 2nd wave
As for the stat inflation.. the colossus is ridiculously strong and you can get 1.. or a few if you spend money... every month. It's a few times stronger than buildings that were coming out just 1 year ago. This will not end well. Why would anyone spend money on this when now they know it will be obsolete in 6-12 months? Whoever came up with this idea was ridiculously short-sighted.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Why would anyone spend money on this when now they know it will be obsolete in 6-12 months? Whoever came up with this idea was ridiculously short-sighted.
That describes almost everything done from 2023-present. Ever get the feeling you are a pig being fattened up for the slaughter? Yeah...

They've done about 5 years of power-creep in 1 year. Short-term profits being squeezed out ahead of schedule, and what will be left over? an empty shell of a game with no where to go. Had these tactics been applied in Forge's first 10 years, we would not be chatting about it now. Cheers to everyone finding their limits, lol.

Timer X7

Private
That describes almost everything done from 2023-present. Ever get the feeling you are a pig being fattened up for the slaughter? Yeah...

They've done about 5 years of power-creep in 1 year. Short-term profits being squeezed out ahead of schedule, and what will be left over? an empty shell of a game with no where to go. Had these tactics been applied in Forge's first 10 years, we would not be chatting about it now. Cheers to everyone finding their limits, lol.
it's the apple cult mentality - I must have the latest model or I'll be left behind. This idea goes against everything that forge used to be and it seems to be demoralizing the most hardcore players. Even the wiki isn't being updated anymore lol. In the past everything was going up as soon as it hit beta, now updates come when someone gets to them.. halfway through events or never :lol:

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Sadly it is indicative of a game that's entering its death spiral, can it be fixed...yes..Will it...I doubt it, 5 years ago this was still considered one of the most engrossing and entertaining games out there and it continued to attract players, 000s of players , not through advertising but by word of mouth. Now, ?? Word of mouth is spreading that this game isn't good, it's sick.. and players are leaving because of the simple greed of a company that doesn't give a f****g f**k about its players

Bob2965

Private
Anyone know how long it takes for the Guild prizes to be delivered? My guild finished top ten so expecting lots of goodies.

Bob2965

Private
Thanks. I’d just worked that out. Not familiar with the terminology. Might as well just have one event running for a long while instead of constantly resetting.