• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

harold mouse

Corporal
So your opinion is feedback and that of others who do not agree with you is unnecessary garbage,

My view is that unnecessary garbage is not feed back. Remember I was responding to a post in which you said, in effect, that you had no interest in feedback and were in no position to do anything about it.

Agent327

Overlord
My view is that unnecessary garbage is not feed back. Remember I was responding to a post in which you said, in effect, that you had no interest in feedback and were in no position to do anything about it.

You should read that again. I never said I had no interest in feedback. I did say I am in no position to do anything about what you consider flawed mehanics.

Agent327

Overlord
Precisely. A central purpose of this thread is feedback about flawed mechanics. Your only interest is in trolling.

Yes and if I consider those mechanics not flawed but a big improvement it is feedback as well.

You just can not accept that someone does not agree with your view and you just will not let that go. Everybody needs to see it your way.

So who is trolling? Did you put a lot of feedback in this thread lately?

I lead a high ranking guild on K.. this week 2 members have left the guild
AND THE GAME .. both high age players ..both been playing for years and loving the game
Until now .. they left DIRECTLY because of the GBG chances Inno have made
WHEN are you going to listen to what players are saying .
if you don't then more and more will vote with their feet ..

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
AND THE GAME .. both high age players ..both been playing for years and loving the game
there not on there own, i have been playing almost since it first started, i have lost all interest now in this game, the changes were just to much
its now a boring game to me
its turned into a prize bingo game as all players want are events and what are the prizes,
i spend a lot less time on this game compared to how i once was now i am just waiting for this raid thing to come out and maybe that might fire my interest again,
but until then i am doing very little anymore collections and not even playing the events as i can not be bothered its boring boring and more boring
all i ever wanted to do was fight fight fight now its fight a little and come back tomorrow
i think inno are making a killing in diamond sales when you see the big guilds using gems all the time as they dont want to lose the fragments on offer for these new buildings so i think inno will not care about old players who have had enough its the young blood who spend

Agent327

Overlord
i spend a lot less time on this game compared to how i once was now i am just waiting for this raid thing to come out and maybe that might fire my interest again,

Have a look.

Seems rather similar to Settlements in a way, with the addition that it is for Guilds. Does not get me excited yet.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Have a look.

Seems rather similar to Settlements in a way, with the addition that it is for Guilds. Does not get me excited yet.
i have seen that already and it does nothing for me. i dont see how it will replace gvg ? how will we make points to try to win each era pvp towers ? or will that side just be gone now ?

Kev-

Private
Please don't comment Agent I won't read or respond to your drivel.

Parkog the same long standing guys stepping away from the game due to GBG changes and Inno's attempts to fleece for every £ possible.

Agent327

Overlord
i have seen that already and it does nothing for me. i dont see how it will replace gvg ? how will we make points to try to win each era pvp towers ? or will that side just be gone now ?

It will not replace GvG. It will succeed GvG. Apart from that it has nothing to do with GvG.

harold mouse

Corporal
It sounds uninspired and uninspiring to me. More of the same, with some variations. It is a shame, because GvG was by far the most interesting part of the game, and kept many players involved in the game year after year, and it had a quite unique structure. It is a pity they did not try to rewrite GvG from scratch, resolving the issues of getting it on to mobile and need to play at a particular time of day which meant that such a small proportion of players could take part. It was a far better test of a guilds all round management and strength, and the ranking table was meaningful, which the current GBG table is not (except to try to get members of the top two guilds in each world to spend an awful lot of diamonds).

Kev-

Private
It sounds uninspired and uninspiring to me. More of the same, with some variations. It is a shame, because GvG was by far the most interesting part of the game, and kept many players involved in the game year after year, and it had a quite unique structure. It is a pity they did not try to rewrite GvG from scratch, resolving the issues of getting it on to mobile and need to play at a particular time of day which meant that such a small proportion of players could take part. It was a far better test of a guilds all round management and strength, and the ranking table was meaningful, which the current GBG table is not (except to try to get members of the top two guilds in each world to spend an awful lot of diamonds).
Got to admit its looking dire but i'll keep a open mind for now however the established player exodus does seem to be increasing slightly so some are voting with there feet.

Xats

Private
On our sever since the changes team 1 & 2 (Musk & NW) never played each other (International EN15 Parkog).

In GE & GvG there is also an extra reward, for coming 1st, 2nd or 3rd, they should look at adopting 1st = 5 points 2nd = 3 points 3rd = 1 point

Why is a Platinum win, the same value as a diamond win and why are the rankings not done on VP, surely a VP based system is much fairer, many teams know they get a win in Platinum they will be in the top ten. Once again a diamond win = 10, with a platinum win = 5 for example, it is only a 6 round tournament, so the wins overall should reflect a point system, not just rewarding 1 team out of 6 or 7.

Why are the match ups in Diamond not random, they strongly favour the teams that don't have 1,000 League Points, if you are in Diamond .... you are in diamond !!

internation-en15 parkog.png

Agent327

Overlord
why are the rankings not done on VP, surely a VP based system is much fairer

Rankings are based firstly on League Points your Guild currently has, secondly on the amount of Battleground victories in the current Championship, thirdly on total Victory Points accumulated in the current Championship.

Your spreadsheet is missing the number of Battleground victories.

Kev-

Private
The match up process is a farce we all know that so why not for the final round of each championship peer match. Top 7 play next 7 etc etc. At least then we get one round with a true test of our abilities. This round is a full on none event.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-18 110815.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-18 110815.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited: