• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily Challenge

Kirlaur

Private
Hi

I am new to this game. When I undertake some Daily Challenges, one of the tests is to "Complete 1 other quest". What constitutes 1 other quest and how do I go about finding it

Kirlaur

Emberguard

Legend
Anything that's a quest

Story
Side
Bonus
Recurring
Event

1629195738580.png

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Hi

I am new to this game. When I undertake some Daily Challenges, one of the tests is to "Complete 1 other quest". What constitutes 1 other quest and how do I go about finding it

Kirlaur
Another method (which I am guessing you have not unlocked yet) is when you have access to the settlements, you can do just the first quest within the settlement. (and if you did not want to finish/continue the settlement, you can abandon it, but it is okay, as you would have already met the requirements for completing the 1 quest, or 2 or 3, or however many the Daily may have on a particular day)