• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Wippleworm

1. New Bug: Forge points not being credited

I don't know if you have done something, but my forge points are increasing again now. There for you can consider this issue resolved
  2. New Bug: Forge points not being credited

My stock of forge points is not increasing when GB's I have contributed to are leveled up Yesterday I had 142 FP in stock and today I received a message that an Arc has leveled up, I got a graphic showing the BP's I had collected and it said I had received 76 FP but even after logging out and...
  3. Closed Valentine's Day Word Cross!

Here is my competition entry
  4. Fixed: [33450] Attack Boost Missing in "Battle Result (Replay)"

The issue originally described on Jan17 2013 is happening again The attack bonus of my defending army is not being applied when I check the results of an attack, also the values of attack and defence are not the same when viewed after a battle.
  5. Historical Questline Historical Questline - Columbus Event

OK It's October the 8th and 05:30 GMT where I live, I can see no details of the event when I log in. What time does the event start?
  6. Hardware Acceleration

1.36.26623 (01.10.2014 9:47), Wippleworm (1307146), en4, en_US, WIN 15,0,0,152, Windows 8, MSIE 10.0, 1920x955, DirectX11 (352 MB VRAM) I find the screens often lock up and have to be refreshed before I can continue, this normally happens when moving between players when doing my daily...
  7. Winter event 2013 - discussion

Does anyone know if the view 2 prize actually gives you the prizes or do you still have to get more stars to click on these items before they are yours?