• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by WANNABANEWB

1. WANNABANEWB

Update Update to 1.250 Feedback

When I reported Login and server issues over a week ago , I was told there was no problem and I should contact my ISP and demand they fix the issue . I am totally justified in ignoring your advice and sticking to my guns .
  2. WANNABANEWB

Player attacks me .

Attacked again by the Same player ,So if he has a Rogue Hideout the AI will select his strongest players ? . This time I can see that the players are rogues . That explains the rebirths . But 4 rogues cant make 3 or 4 rebirths and then replace further losses so the player ends with 8 units ...
  3. WANNABANEWB

Player attacks me .

Asked the Question in Support . Seems strange that AI can do this stuff, I am sure that as a player I cant replace or add units in a battle .
  4. WANNABANEWB

Player attacks me .

Have no issue losing . But if opposing side can replace lost units , why doesn't my side , Theyre both AI in those battles
  5. WANNABANEWB

Player attacks me .

possible , but how does that explain the replacement of lost artillery and ending up with them having 8 artillery ? I was under the impression you can't possibly replace lost units
  6. WANNABANEWB

Player attacks me .

I replayed a battle where a neighbour invaded me . The invader started with 4 Artillery units and 4 spearmen , by the time I had lost , there were 8 artillery units still on the field despite attacking units being replaced during the battle . My AI had no chance . LOL what is going on with this...