• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Vellywood

1. New Bug: Can't start QI, wants me to get more rewards.

I've spent my shards so don't want any more rewards. But it keeps wanting me to get more chests and no way to get out of it and start my settlement. I'm off to bed soon so can't start my settlement till its resolved.
  2. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Do you have to be online to open reward chests when you finish an incursion? We finished level 1 and level 2 was opened while I was asleep, when I went to open my chest rewards, it said I had to finish the current incursion.
  3. New Bug: Can't spend Quantum medals to buy expansions. But in the settlement

Really medals are only useful for new players, after about 14 months of play I had all medal expansions and I sure more serios players would have them all well before then. I currently have over 26M of them, I burn a few each week in PVP and GE but the amount continues to grow. So you are...
  4. New Bug: Can't spend Quantum medals to buy expansions. But in the settlement

You get these from the event pass t. It says you can use these to by expansions but the settlement you can only shards or goods to get expansions.
  5. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Oh dear, no mini challenges, going to wait up an hour then go to bed. Inno please, please communicate with your customers.
  6. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Hoping it will start when GE starts, waited up several hours after bedtime last week (I'm on the international server so 13 hours ahead of server time). Was rubbish at work the next few days. I really do wish they would publish start times.
  7. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Tied of waiting, off to bed. Really wish Inno published times as well as dates. I could have gone to bed early and set the alarm early, so I could have done a few tasks before work.
  8. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

It's not an event but a mini challenge, so not unreasonable to assume the same time as the daily challenge. All this could have been avoided by publishing a start time, they have done that before.
  9. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

It's past 9PM here in New Zealand, I like to do a bunch of GE before going to bed (normally no time in the morning before work). If they said it will start x hours after GE I could plan accordingly, like going to bed early and getting up a couple of hours early.
  10. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

GE has started but no mini challenge yet. waiting up, so I can get a start before bed. I really wish you guys could publish a start time so we can plan.
  11. Not a Bug: Forgotten temple FP boost not working on Aegean. Couples Resort

I only get 40 FP instead of the boosted amount of 48 FP.
  12. Event Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

Liked the event and mini game, my only problem was it as time consuming, even more than St Pats, I play seven worlds so time is an issue for me. That said loved playing the mini game, loved that the minor rewards targeted developing players. Nice Daily specials, overall, my favorite event.
  13. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

I hope this is not going to be this week. I feel more testing was need on Beta, and agree with Mooing Cat about the announcement.
  14. Event Hub Feedback

Supply boost timer is working on the hub but not being applied to production building collection, I have checked this on several worlds, it also doesn't show up in the town hall.