• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by toxvon

1. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Why are there no diamonds or fountain of youths on level 5? in level 1-4 you get fragment of the fountain of youth /800 which is way to many it should be more like /100 and get 20 per time. this would be reasonable. if its going to be hard there should be better rewards. And also the defence...
  2. Fix Colosseum

it took me 45 days playing to get this in the Late middle ages and all it does is give a few medals and i need 2000 for my next expansion. Shouldn't it give more medals or be gotten sooner in the game to be more useful?
  3. Victory Towers

shouldnt victory towers give some happyness like 30 to replace loss of a decoration and some daily medals like 5 or 6 not a week to get a few?
  4. Housing Early middle ages

ive only been playing a week the first two ages seems ao polished but this seems wrong.
  5. Housing Early middle ages

i like waiting to build houses they should get better with time not worse brownstone house in next age also seems worse than multistory. yeah maybe it was motivated its 200 now.
  6. Housing Early middle ages

multistory houses says 200 in 4h but gives 400 this needs to be fixed. Also multistory houses are way better than frame houses and clapboard houses and you get these first this should be balanced better.