• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Timer X7

1. Possible Removal of Alcatraz

Depends on how much you want to push your attrition. The random units that you get are certainly not going to be enough when you start losing 3-4 units per battle. But if you just want to reach 70-80 attrition, right now the traz is useless just like 90% of the other gbs. I haven't gotten to...
  2. Update Update to version 1.281 Feedback Thread

Um.. I have disabled all notifications for any worlds other than my main and now I'm getting QI settlement productions finished spam with every goods production. An option for QI settlement notifications doesn't even exist
  3. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

it's the apple cult mentality - I must have the latest model or I'll be left behind. This idea goes against everything that forge used to be and it seems to be demoralizing the most hardcore players. Even the wiki isn't being updated anymore lol. In the past everything was going up as soon as it...
  4. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Can we get an accurate action point per hour counter? I have a bunch of houses, they clearly work as I'm getting more than 5k per hour, it can't be that hard to implement. And when are we getting bug fixes? Buildings are still randomly showing as "disconnected". When you battle and you complete...
  5. Update Update to 1.279 Feedback Thread

I think it's a bug because you can't even see the totals. Unstacked, on mobile, you can't see the individual count but you can see the totals. As for stacked.. it improves mobile performance greatly, but on browser the lag is still there even if you click just once. Now I have to switch back...
  6. Update Update to 1.279 Feedback Thread

Since this update went live I can't see how many units I have if I'm not using the "stacked" option. It doesn't say if I hover over them or scroll to the end of the bar. And I don't know if it's only me but I still get that microfreeze when I swap units with the stacked option turned on. It's...
  7. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I wonder if something can be done about this biggest loser competition going on at 1000lp on every server. I honestly thought the new personal rewards would be enough for everyone to do their best all the time, but no, even more people are trying to lose so they can get free stuff. People in...
  8. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

That would explain why I couldn't see the gbg ranking when I was switching guilds. Weird system. Anyway, I think that last part is on purpose to promote competition and to discourage the top guilds from just trading sectors and wins.. if #2 was getting more fragments there would be no need to...
  9. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

That might be working as intended; " The guilds you will compete against in your Championship will remain the same throughout these 6 seasons" I'm still not sure if they mean brackets or the diamond division as a whole. It's not 8 guild brackets, it might be 2 or 20. I also don't think they're...
  10. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Their idea here was to stop the farming and give every guild some free fights. Previously 2 guilds would flip the map all day and dump their attrition on the outside before reset. Everyone else got nothing. Now everyone gets to fight at 80% even if they're on the outside. And the bigger guilds...
  11. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

This stood out to me too. I think it's some mistake by the person typing it because it's not true and it doesn't even make sense. If they separated everyone into 8 guild championship brackets it means they're already broken because of the LP changes after sessions. And if it is true it kills...
  12. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I'm glad that more people are noticing this. Personally I'm not even bothered by the rewards that they'll get by bouncing up and down in diamond.. the guilds that do that don't even play gbg, what are they going to do with more guild goods and a few extra fps? Previously they could get into easy...
  13. Fixed: Server Error

To be fair I don't remember the game server going down, like ever, and I've been playing for years
  14. Fixed: Server Error

The US servers seem to be ok, I guess it's just us -.-
  15. Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

By that logic why would anyone watch sports on TV? A bunch of lazy folks watching athletes compete instead of going out there and playing sports themselves? E-sports have been a thing for 20+ years now