• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by TheBraveStone

1. Unformatted: GBG / GVG Notification of When one your Provinces has Come Under Attack

(lol) Of course there is a log but to access it you need to enter the GBG map (which defeats the purpose of what we're talking about here) the log is to let you know which of your own guild members captured a given province. What I am requesting, is a notification which pops up, just like the...
  2. Unformatted: GBG / GVG Notification of When one your Provinces has Come Under Attack

I think it would be a very useful feature if a notification was given in a player's 'News / Event History' each time one of their provinces comes under attack by a rival guild in GBG / GVG 'should be sent to Founders & Leaders in particular'. This would alleviate Founders / Leaders from having...
  3. Do Not Suggest: New Great Building Idea: The 'Arc' of the 'Goods' Building

(lol) and I just had another interesting thought, how about making the given boost value divide by 2 for each age up from BA right through to SAJ! Now that would really put the 'proverbial' shoe, on the other foot! (Haha) :lol:
  4. Do Not Suggest: New Great Building Idea: The 'Arc' of the 'Goods' Building

Ever had the clever idea of ditching your previous age goods buildings and doubling down on goods buildings from your current age so that you can trade (unfairly) at 2:1 ratio (in your favour) with players (from lower ages / not as clever as you and) still clinging to obsolete goods buildings...