• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by THE QUEEN OF LAND

1. Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

As some players may not contributing until the end, some people maybe waiting and take the last hit.
  2. Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

I guess everyone entitled to suggest.... your comment on the idea is OK, but please do not making unkind label. As you suggested, why not totally erase the last hit person as well? I made these suggestion not because I got high points or high attrition, on the contrary, I am at the lower end.
  3. Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

Please could INNO kindly make some changes so the members who make highest attrition on the sectors can have their names showed as conqueror in the log instead of the only last hit........ it is very unfair for people who attribute a lot and just missed out the last hit, these people's names...