• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

New bug: or old? newly captured zones not showing the sword locked symbol unless you refresh the map
It's because you have "detailed view" with the sector names toggled on. It goes back to "simple view" with the locks and the flags when you refresh the map.

It's a little stupid.
If "detailed view" is toggled on when you leave the map, it goes back to "simple view" when you return to the map.
It should just stay where you left it.

It would be even better though, if the locks and the flags were toggled on all the time and the "detailed view" just added an extra layer with the sector names and other info.

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Oh I see, so my guildies being confused is entirely due to them and myself using the new feature they added, heh. That is rather annoying, could have easilly done as as you said

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Oh I see, so my guildies being confused is entirely due to them and myself using the new feature they added, heh. That is rather annoying, could have easilly done as as you said

We know the devs don't play the game, so they don't know what to put in it to make it playable. The heal all button is still there that no one wants. The castle still lights up for everything we do. why would the new map view let you see important sector status? LOL

We know the devs don't play the game, so they don't know what to put in it to make it playable. The heal all button is still there that no one wants. The castle still lights up for everything we do. why would the new map view let you see important sector status? LOL
I just have the (old) "simple view" toggled on most of the time so I can see the locks and the flags. If I need to see sector names I briefly toggle on "detailed view". That's 2 clicks to toggle it on/off. Not much different than clicking in/out of a sector to see the name.

Why remove the important locks and flags when "detailed view" is toggled on? Does the badge with the sector name need to be placed right in the middle of the sector where the lock and the flag are? It could be placed at the top or the bottom of the sector; above or below the flag.

Last edited:
The video is misleading.
40 points for the whole guild, surely, not for every member.
Well, hope so at least.
Watched the video and also understood 40 points per each member of the guild.

Second thing I don't understand is GBG counter, it says 2 under diamond in my guild profile which should be the number of won seasons, but where is the participation counter?

I see in that video you can click on GBG counter and pop up opens, wherever I click I get no pop up window whatsoever.

Jaywalker59

Private
After 2 years, Innogames has only seemed to be able to come up with a ranking system that pushes anyone with a pulse up to the top of diamond, and matching guilds randomly or sorting them by guild ID (which was even worse.) I don't know what's so mind-bogglingly hard about coming up with a way to measure the number of advances (fights/negotiations) completed each season and average that in with number of times finishing 1st, number of times finishing 4th, etc., to achieve or more realistic ranking system that brings more equitable matches to players who are supposedly "in the same league."

well said! This update hasn't fixed anything that actually needed fixing- aside from making sector names more easily visible. (and I do agree that even that was done in a STUPID fashion *sigh * )

I could throw in a shower of quotes here, but let's, instead, add something , relatively trivial, but extremely frustrating, which nobody else has mentioned yet. It's THAT colour. The one that you could maybe call brown, or maybe orange. if you're looking at the sector colour, but then you'd go for maybe gamboge, mustard, ochre or even yellow (forgetting that there's an unambiguous yellow already) if you look at the flag instead. THERE is NO rational and unambigous way to reference that colour when talking to your teammates, This naming issue has already resulted in one of our people hitting the wrong sector lol.

Please, please, Inno . change that colour, I mean BOTH those colours (the one on the flag and the one on the ground) to something to something sensible. That shouldn't be too hard.

Last edited:

dragonball6

Private
My feedback about new GBG Map and updates:
.... New rewards are better.
.... Map, unit combination / resistance, made it much harder.....with attack 2498 , the unit loss which I was getting at attrition 100, now I am getting at 60.
..... GBG was only thing that kept me playing this game but losing all interest,
.... You better keep present rewards , map and other settings should be same.

..... in other case I think most players will quit the game.
....not sure about detailed policy but how can you make present elements of game harder , while I played it for 7 years and spent thousands of dollars.
.....new things you may and we have our options

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
My feedback about new GBG Map and updates:
.... New rewards are better.
.... Map, unit combination / resistance, made it much harder.....with attack 2498 , the unit loss which I was getting at attrition 100, now I am getting at 60.
..... GBG was only thing that kept me playing this game but losing all interest,
.... You better keep present rewards , map and other settings should be same.

..... in other case I think most players will quit the game.
....not sure about detailed policy but how can you make present elements of game harder , while I played it for 7 years and spent thousands of dollars.
.....new things you may and we have our options

New rewards are better? Getting coins and supplies is better? If anything i'd rather not get either and the rewards would instantly improve, as its less clicks for useless stuff. Though I wish there was a way to just skip the reward screen entirely, don't really see why I need to know each individual fragment drop

Please leave feedback below in regards to the Guild Battlegrounds Update, to see the full details click here

Please could INNO kindly make some changes so the members who make highest attrition on the sectors can have their names showed as conqueror in the log instead of the only last hit........ it is very unfair for people who attribute a lot and just missed out the last hit, these people's names should be honored, recognized and remembered, they should be showed in the log as conqueror.
I understand making a change is not easy, but these changes will be a great respect and gift to the dedicate royal inno game players, please kindly make some changes, many thanks!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Please could INNO kindly make some changes so the members who make highest attrition on the sectors can have their names showed as conqueror in the log instead of the only last hit........ it is very unfair for people who attribute a lot and just missed out the last hit, these people's names should be honored, recognized and remembered, they should be showed in the log as conqueror.
Honored, remembered? What for? Big deal whoever does the most or least damage to a sector - it is a GROUP situation. It is the guild that deserves the credit, not any individual. Especially since some individuals have much higher stats than others, that they already have an unfair-like advantage over other guild members. There is absolutely zero reason for the largest contributor to the conquering of a sector get any recognition - beyond the fact that it is tracked in your logs and the biggest contributor is already the largest receiver of individual rewards.
What a selfish suggestion.

I understand making a change is not easy, but these changes will be a great respect and gift to the dedicate royal inno game players, please kindly make some changes, many thanks!
It's already shown in "Member Activity" how many fights and negotiations each guild member has done. Isn't that enough "honour"?

Honored, remembered? What for? Big deal whoever does the most or least damage to a sector - it is a GROUP situation. It is the guild that deserves the credit, not any individual. Especially since some individuals have much higher stats than others, that they already have an unfair-like advantage over other guild members. There is absolutely zero reason for the largest contributor to the conquering of a sector get any recognition - beyond the fact that it is tracked in your logs and the biggest contributor is already the largest receiver of individual rewards.
What a selfish suggestion.

I guess everyone entitled to suggest.... your comment on the idea is OK, but please do not making unkind label.
As you suggested, why not totally erase the last hit person as well?
I made these suggestion not because I got high points or high attrition, on the contrary, I am at the lower end.

As some players may not contributing until the end, some people maybe waiting and take the last hit.
The point of showing who did the final attack on a sector is not to give credit to the player who did it but, on the contrary, to show who flipped a sector that wasn't supposed to be taken.
It's been a request from players, who wanted a log that shows which guild members "intrude" an ignore tag and - accidentally or on purpose - take sectors that are supposed to be held.
Inno gave us what we ask for. It's very useful. Now we can see which guild members do not follow the instructions of the GBG leaders and the markings on the map.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Let me remind you that this is a feedback thread, not a discussion thread. You may not agree with the feedback given, but that is no reason to start arguing against it. Please stick to giving feedback and let others do the same.

P.Pixie

Corporal
I love the new Battleground its much better than the old version and would prefer it to be always the new version.

Godfreds

Private
You get seriously locked in fast, if you are the little guy on the field.
Have you ever considered graduated lock Down times? 8 hours for the first province down to half an hour, if you have more than 8 provinces. Or something like that.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Oh yeah the maps terrible for weak guilds, but awesome for strong ones. If you the little guy, get ready to never leave HQ even harder then the usual map :)
Its too bad though that all the rewards from this bigger map are terrible