• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Suttegris

1. Winter 2020 Feeback

I hereby utterly hate your Facebook page without ever having seen it. It should be pretty obvious since I told my browser to BLOCK the many tracking cookies from the evil place. I understand that this message is nothing but spam in the forums, but I have nowhere else to complain. Sorry.
  2. 100 FP limit

Allowing more than 100 fps in the bar would be too much for secondary cities. Just log in every day, collect all and in a month you might have 2000 fps in the bar. Maybe dump them all on an enemy for fun? The 100 limit makes it harder to convert fps into packs and that is good.
  3. Fall Event 2020 Feedback Thread

It is irrelevant whether a good/active player can crunch the quests in a few days. Anyone semi-active can complete the questline without any skill or prior experience, he just needs a bit longer, and the event lasts for three weeks. The problem is that the quests are so mind-bogglingly stupid...
  4. Fall Event 2020 Feedback Thread

The rewards are good, but the questline is a Zombie generator. - Destroy your beautiful empire to make room for useless buildings that produce useless supplies. - Destroy perfectly fine road only to rebuild it for happiness. - Build useless building only to sell it to get the coins/supplies. -...
  5. PvP Arena Feedback

6. Plunder is unethical

The worst thing, anyone can do in a game, is to impose his own ways on other players. Us plunderers have not defined the game rules. We plunder because it makes us happy. Don't take this joy away from us.
  7. Event Archaeology Event Feedback

As a new player, I would have benefitted from 10+ Carousels. As a medium spender, I don't want to pay for stuff that is less than great. I saved 14k diamonds on the second Airship. Not a good event at all.
  8. St Patricks

I love this event. The event rewards the players who care about the game. A caring player will either have played on the beta-server, researched on youtube or asked for help in his guild. Asking for help and explaining how the event works may eventually lead to players forming friendships...
  9. In Guild challenges/games ideas Thread

There is something wrong if you need to bribe your members to participate in a guild event.
  10. Antiques Dealer and New Players

I think the Antiques Dealer is great fun. Once, I was lucky and got 100 forge points for 12,000 trade coins. As a new player, this was all the coins I possessed. Saved me 4 days — all worth it. Older players seem to have way too many trade coins. It kinds of ruins the auction experience. The...