• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Snazzle

1. Update Update to 1.169

Add a checkbox to the Antiques dealer Please !!! Checkboxes for gate of the sun gods and face of the ancients is a joke , yet not one for buying in the antique dealer where it is needed ! Far to easy to accidentally buy something from the dealer due to no checkbox .
  2. Not a Bug: League Table for soccer event , Bronze reward being bypassed

Yep exactly what i knew would happen , and thus why i mentioned it here . Some of my characters won the amateur prize as the bronze prize was unobtainable due to the frakked up calculation !! .
  3. Not a Bug: League Table for soccer event , Bronze reward being bypassed

18 hours to end of event and the bronze award is still not winnable and No player will receive it , across multiple servers . Your calculations / coding is a mess Inno team , or should i say your calculations and coding is bias Inno team ?.
  4. Not a Bug: League Table for soccer event , Bronze reward being bypassed

To clarify , on a few of my characters i have 4 goals which is putting me currently in the amateur league But on a few of my characters i have 5 goals which is putting me in the silver league . What should be happening is the players with 4 goals should be in the bronze league , as amateur...
  5. Not a Bug: League Table for soccer event , Bronze reward being bypassed

The league table in this soccer event for bronze awards has a glitch . In every character i have on every server , there are No Bronze players ! . It jumps to silver reward from amateur reward , bypassing the bronze reward . So something is obviously bugged and broken here !
  6. Closed Week #33 2017-12-18 (ish)

Prizes , nice , in for the win . Peace and Joy to All on this Winter solstice
  7. Closed Week #27 2017-11-06

Might as well put in another reply , shy bairns get nowt they say.
  8. Closed Week #27 2017-11-06

Sweet , yum yums . Goodies n prizes , cool .
  9. Stats pop up box when fighting .

Its plain and obvious to me , this stats pop up box for enemy units needs to moved to the left bottom corner above the icons for surrender flag and current unit icon box etc etc . This area is unused and is has no hex battlefield on it , it is empty space that would better suit this stats box ...
  10. Stats pop up box when fighting .

It only happens when units are clustered together in the central part of the battle map , Due to the fact that the units are close together thus this pop up stats box obstructs my view . Then you have to take into account the terrain moving costs , so if you have already positioned your unit...
  11. Stats pop up box when fighting .

Dude I no fool and know what I am doing thank you , I position my units to my desired hex and not just press click on enemy and watch my unit wander off to just any hex the ai desires , learnt that the day I began game , watching the ai just wander into some daft positions i learnt very quickly...
  12. Stats pop up box when fighting .

I am playing on browser on a laptop . The stats pop up box that appears when cursor is over an enemy unit on the field of battle ... Here is its contents Name of unit ,, etc etc Unit description .. etc etc Attack bonus... x amount Expected damage ... x amount Retaliation damage ... x...
  13. Stats pop up box when fighting .

Sorry but no , it is when I put the cursor over the unit on the field that is the problem , The grey stats pop up box only appears when the cursor is on the unit on the field and does not appear if i place on unit in the queue . Look again and you will see , the grey stats pop up box gives...
  14. Stats pop up box when fighting .

So , this may have been mentioned before but I am new to game only been playing a month . When in battle , the statistics box that appears when cursor is over an enemy target is completely blocking my view of my army . Let me give you an example of what I mean . I was fighting , moved my...