• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

1. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

"At the end of Championship every guild receives a pool of rewards depending on the final placement in the rankings." Is this pool of rewards split between all guild members, or does each guild member get a set of rewards? 1st place gets a bunch of stuff including 5000 fp's. Is that 5000 fp's...
  2. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

You can disagree all you want, but you can't tell me that 80% attrition reduction gets more participation than 100% attrition reduction, it's ridiculous and I couldn't disagree with you more. I've also been a gbg leader since the very beginning of gbg and so far, it's a lot less clicking and...
  3. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

"Secondly we wished for more balanced participation among guild members, so everyone has the chance to participate. Our data after the first Guild Battlegrounds season after the change already implies, that this goal has been achieved....Our goal was to create a more balanced experience where...
  4. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

In every guild there are a few generals who coordinate the battles and swapping. It's very difficult to get new generals and keep them because it's a lot of work. When I say 5-10 people, I mean coordinators, not 5-10 people doing all the battles.
  5. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

Sorry, you called high active players selfish. It's not true and I'll defend those players all day. Just giving my feedback :)
  6. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

This is both a team game and an individual game, you get team rewards and you get individual rewards. The players who spend the most time playing the game should get the most rewards and progress the fastest. There is no way that a player who spends 20, 30, 40 hours per week focused on the...
  7. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

So the guild member who spends 15 minutes / week gets as much as the guildmember that spends 20 hours / week. Seems incredibly unfair to me. It also seems pretty unfair to call the people who spend the most time playing the game "selfish". While there are some people that "wait for the easy...
  8. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

In diamond league you used to get 25 diamonds, not 50. Now you get 45, which is more than 25, but it seems to me that it's much less frequent. Of course I don't have enough data to come to a definitive conclusion, but it seems that way. I could collect data for 5 years and it wouldn't be...
  9. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

The way I see it with these changes, the only way to climb up the rankings now is by spending money. The people who spend the most money will climb up the rankings faster. It used to be with 0 attrition battles, players who spent more time on the game got more rewards. Now it's not about how...
  10. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

I also don't think these boosts are worth it, it costs way too much! I could have paid to reduce my negotiations by 5 goods. Each negotiation costs 65 goods on the 12th encounter. In order to put that building down, the cost is 240 goods. I'm going to pay 240 goods to save me 5 goods each...
  11. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

I had 150 of the 30% defense boosts. I used 80 of them to finish the first 10 encounters. On the 11th encounter I died. I used the remaining seventy of my 30% Def boosts for a total of 150 of them and still could not defeat the 11th encounter. If they're going to make a GE level 5 they...
  12. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

Do I have 4 choices, or do I have 2? Treasure Chests brought to you by the department of redundancy department. Also I'm seeing a lot less extra turns as prizes, none on GE lvl 4, which will cause people to have to spend a lot more medals, and of course there's a lot less diamonds offered as...
  13. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

GE Level 5 is absolutely Horrendous and must have been conceived by some people who have never played the game. You're going to need to use at least 50 of those 30% defense boosts every week in order to complete SOME of it, then spend 5000 or more goods to negotiate the last 4 or 5 sectors...
  14. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

Event Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

Worst event FOE has come up with and the %'s are a joke. Tedious game that takes too much time. I reset the board 4 times/day, spawn gems 10 to 12 times each board. Save up all my keys for a good daily prize. I've used all my keys on two days so far. The first day I opened about 50 chests...
  15. Sir. Kevin of Bagelot

What is your favourite Age?

still a great GB though