• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Sattrega

1. Sattrega

Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

What a shambles this is. The damaged troops should be behind the healthy troops in the Unselected Army ONLY and not in the Selected Army. I mean, come on, it's not rocket science here. This has caused a total nightmare in the opening of the new GbG round, especially in races. At the very...
  2. Sattrega

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

So they've not changed the match-making. You know, the one thing that desperately needed altering above all else. Because of that, all the other tweaks and adjustments are redundant.
  3. Sattrega

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

I've had to turn it off now. Why they thought it would be a good idea to place injured units ahead of Rogues, Champions, etc, is beyond me. A real shame as I was looking forward to this feature. Hopefully that flaw will be addressed.
  4. Sattrega

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

Don't like the injured troops being placed ahead of Rogues (or Champions). When fighting at pace in GbG having to scroll again for Rogues slows everything down. Could have been brilliant if not for that one minor flaw.
  5. Sattrega

Duplicate: The same items in AD for 3 days!

Yes, same items since the 2nd Jan. Glad to hear it's not just me then. Thought I was going mad or still feeling hungover from New Years!
  6. Sattrega

Fellowship Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments.

Same here. I'm unable to change the hero. EDIT: Works after you make the first move then refresh the game.
  7. Sattrega

Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

Only getting 5 stars here, too. This has to be a bug, surely?
  8. Sattrega

Update to 1.99 Feedback

Just had the update and the scroll bars at the bottom and right hand side have reappeared on desktop as per the last update. I thought this had been sorted out? It's making the game so incredibly difficult to negotiate.
  9. Sattrega

Update to 1.198 -Feedback

I'm using Firefox on a 15.6 inch laptop screen. My zoom is set at 90% and I still get the scroll bars. I have tried other zoom settings and have also switched to full screen but the scroll bars remain.
  10. Sattrega

Update to 1.198 -Feedback

The scroll bars that have appeared on desktop are absolutely hideous. As someone who uses their mouse scroll wheel 90% of the time it's making the game incredibly difficult to negotiate. Why did anyone think this would be a good idea?