• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Dead-Eye

1. Dead-Eye

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

And the ability to turn it off if you don't participate in that aspect of the game.
  2. Dead-Eye

Possible Removal of Alcatraz

I got rid kn my Traz a year ago. So much extra space and lots of free troops from event buildings. Just delete and be done with it.
  3. Dead-Eye

Rival, who thought so many 24 production quests was a good idea????

I did both rivals and got the 2 I needed. Had I gone for the 5000 it would have cost lotsa diamonds.
  4. Dead-Eye

Rival, who thought so many 24 production quests was a good idea????

It's just the way it is so ya gotta accept it and do the rivals or don't bother with it Moaning on the Internet ain't gonna help
  5. Dead-Eye

Event Anniversary Event 2024 Discussion Thread

Well it was nice to get some wells.
  6. Dead-Eye

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Seems like just another chore. Not everyone who plays video games like this is all growed up and living in their mums basement. Some of us have lives. If it takes minimal time and effort I might try it.
  7. Dead-Eye

Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

This event is way to time consuming.
  8. Dead-Eye

Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Rivals was all good till the big spend quests came along. Screw it, I ain't gonna bother.
  9. Dead-Eye

Good Tips's

Put Agent on ignore.
  10. Dead-Eye

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Well I got I the top 1% or whatever, and got lotsa nice prizes. I had to spend lotsa diamonds though. Good thing I gots farms.
  11. Dead-Eye

City Option to disable the Reward Notification Window when collecting in your city

That's all fine and well PtP but does not work so well when you are doing daily collections with a leveled BG. Furthermore, these annoying pop ups are all over every aspect of the game and established players for the most part simply don't need nor want them.
  12. Dead-Eye

City Option to disable the Reward Notification Window when collecting in your city

This request has come up many times before and falls on deaf ears.
  13. Dead-Eye

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Anyone having any difficulty getting a fully leveled flamingo Habitat?