• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!
  • Forge Bowl Event 2022

Alright Teams! Gather your players in the locker room to learn all about Forge Bowl 2022 here!

Recent content by Richy in Odhrorvar

1. Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

40 encounters every member is difficult to get. Can not guarantee everyone is available all the time. For example, our guild has more than 60 members and a few of them was in hospital so they did not play much. They tried their best but no one should risk their lives to play this game. Maybe...
  2. New Bug: GBG lock up when sector is taken

These issues happened to me ony Android app: 1. Every time a sector is taken. I need to exit the GBG map and go back before I can fight on other sectors. 2. I was doing negotiation on a sector when it is taken. I can not exist from the sector or the GBG. Had to force exit the app.
  3. Closed September Fall Contest

Chocolate 6 Cinnamon 14 Apples 18 Caramel 9 Pumpkins 17
  4. Closed August Pirate Contest

Matey Sharkbait
  5. New Bug: GE guild ranking not visible

Hi, I can see the guild ranking this morning when GE just started, but it disappeared now on my android phone version. Please check if this is a bug. Thanks.
  6. New Bug: GBG slow on mobile after a few fights

Okay, will contact when I get time...
  7. New Bug: GBG slow on mobile after a few fights

My browser works fine....
  8. New Bug: GBG slow on mobile after a few fights

World: O world Browser and Version: Android phone Overview of the bug: GBG slow down and lag Screenshots: N/A How often this occurs: every time I fights or negotiate in GBG Urgency: urgent as this causes issue and I can over hit a sector I don't want to take. Preventative Actions: I had to...
  9. New Bug: Invited player didn't count

Hi, I play on mobile most of the time and recently invited my wife to the O world, but I can not see her as my invited player. Not sure where to post so put this in the bug report.
  10. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Never mind. Thanks for the info anyway.
  11. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Yeah, made a few mistakes as this is the first time I play this event. Also wasn't lucky as I didn't pick up much golds from the incidents on map. I will only be able to get a level 7 temple by the looks of it at moment.
  12. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Thanks for the generosity, I think I have email verified, but didn't receive any message... Can I send my email address to you in private? Thanks.
  13. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

You are lucky. I only pick up 10 from the incident on map today...
  14. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I have no level 4 manager and don't want to spend money to buy diamonds anymore. I will just grab what I can on the event. I still think 3 tasks all for managers upgrade is not a good one for this event...