• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Rhade

1. new world

As I stated before, a lvl 80 Arc takes you to 4 million score points. More score points than that come from other buildings, especially Zeus, Monte, Aachen, which are easy to build at low levels. Also the attack/defense bonuses don't come only from GBs. I have 16% from the Great Wheel, 5% from...
  2. new world

points in the ranking consist of: Battle points All the battle points (from all battles you fight) count towards the ranking. Goods spent Whenever a good is spent, its point value will be added to the ranking (research tree, Great Buildings, sector negotiation, donations to the Guild Treasury...
  3. new world

You are right until some point. Points are given by buildings in your city. But above 4 million points most players have an 80 Dome. And what are they doing at that point? They invest in military GBs. So total points matter! The difference is getting reduced by advancing in ages but it still...
  4. new world

No, I got into LMA in 4 weeks or so. Realised that it's getting harder and harder to do stuff with low attack/defense bonus. Realised the importance of Dome. I said I could take on some more experienced players who play less, but now defeat me because they have years of progress ahead of me. I...
  5. new world

You underestimate my power ::cool::
  6. new world

I would be left behind by 50? players, not 3000 :)
  7. new world

No, but I would play on it in case of a new world. I assume most players play here, so there are bigger chances to open a new world. Points say much about a player's strenght. Above 4 milion points, you could have lvl 80 dome so you could invest FP's in attack/defense bonuses legendary...
  8. new world

Yes, I rushed up a bit and won't do that mistake again. I'm in LMA, with ~750k score. But still can finish lvl 4 EG and do some GBG. Last season I did 1429 points. I have the maxium rewards from the last 2 special events, the only ones I played through all the time. But I am no match for LMA...
  9. new world

Well, that;s good. People left but the servers to support that number of players remained. So they could add new worlds with no additional costs. The market researches I was referring to were about the number of players who would invest real money. Some, inclusing myself won't invest in "dead"...
  10. new world

I know there isn't a fixed date yet, but I was curious if there were talks about it, market research, etc..
  11. new world

Hello, It's been over 2 years since the last worlds were open, is there any plan to open a new world?