• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

new world

Cuthwolf

Captain
As you have been told, and I have lamented on other threads, it's not you power, skills or commitment that will take you to the top of a new world but the depth of your wallet once the first event comes.

Knight of ICE

You underestimate my power ::cool::

Yeah right. The power that got you in LMA in 4 months. The power that makes you think points are important. The power that makes you think you know better than more experienced players. That is a very strong power!

r21r

Major-General
points are important, otherwise nobody would pay for them
sinerania had players with no wallets on top10, they had time though..

Rhade

Private
No, I got into LMA in 4 weeks or so.
Realised that it's getting harder and harder to do stuff with low attack/defense bonus. Realised the importance of Dome.
I said I could take on some more experienced players who play less, but now defeat me because they have years of progress ahead of me.
I can play for 8-10 hours/day.

If you think points are not important, please do explain to me how to defeat people of my age with ~300/300 attack/defence bonuses, while having ~70/40 bonus. Not with colonial grenadiers (which I have) and rogues it still didn't work.

Knight of ICE

If you think points are not important, please do explain to me how to defeat people of my age with ~300/300 attack/defence bonuses, while having ~70/40 bonus. Not with colonial grenadiers (which I have) and rogues it still didn't work.

You can not defeat them because of the attack/defense bonus they have. Not because they have a lot of points.

#1 player on my world has 4x the amount of points I have. I can beat him with ease and he can not beat me, because of the attack/defense boosts we botht have. Points mean nothing when it comes to strength.

Rhade

Private
You are right until some point.
Points are given by buildings in your city. But above 4 million points most players have an 80 Dome. And what are they doing at that point? They invest in military GBs.
So total points matter!
The difference is getting reduced by advancing in ages but it still matters.
Atm, I have neighbors with 16k and 13.7 million total points, both in LMA.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I highly doubt that’ll happen. You can’t merge worlds within a single account without deleting entire cities
I would not expect that to happen either - however, Blizzard used to say the same thing about Warcraft, and a few years ago they were able to start merging multiple worlds into a single. Technology is different here most likely. And you may be able to merge worlds within a single account without deleting cities, in the way that Blizzard did it, by leaving the player name (in this case city name) as is, and adding a "-server/world name" after it. So not likely I would imagine, but definitely not impossible.

Knight of ICE

You are right until some point.
Points are given by buildings in your city. But above 4 million points most players have an 80 Dome. And what are they doing at that point? They invest in military GBs.
So total points matter!
The difference is getting reduced by advancing in ages but it still matters.
Atm, I have neighbors with 16k and 13.7 million total points, both in LMA.

You are wrong. Points are not just given by buildings in your city. I suggest you look up how points are given before you come up with statements like that.

r21r

Major-General
So total points matter!
Points matter when you use them as "prestige" to get recruitments, sell goods, snipe more "newbies" even have a busier tavern to collect silver, or aid more people. Not much relevant on attack means, but, those who are #1 in the hood (or even #2 ~ #10 or so) are less likely to get attacked by the rest players.
i personaly avoid to hit the top ones, because i might lose troops due to higher era troops Defence Armies etc...

if you know how to "play" your points, you can have great advantage in many ways in the game, directly you get few advantages

Ranking points have no real value in the game. You can't use ranking points for anything. And they don't say anything about how strong a player is.

Rhade

Private
points in the ranking consist of:

Battle points
All the battle points (from all battles you fight) count towards the ranking.

Goods spent
Whenever a good is spent, its point value will be added to the ranking (research tree, Great Buildings, sector negotiation, donations to the Guild Treasury and so on).

The only exception is trading: goods spent there will not be counted towards the ranking (to avoid possible abuses like repetitively making circular trades). The goods values differ depending on their age / era (the higher the age, the higher the value).

Buildings points
All the buildings in the game have a points value calculated basing on their size, era and type (event and premium buildings are a bit more valuable than other, standard buildings).

The ranking value of a Great Building will consist of 3 parts:

• Standard building value (a value of a normal building from the same era and of the same size).
  • Value of goods that need to be spent to build it initially.
  • Value of Forge Points that have been put in to build it up, up to the current level (summarized).

1FP is 15 points. So big GBs award lots of ranking points.
Arc lvl 79 to 80 would give ~60k points alone, I just guess no other normal building of my age give that much.

Yes, by Dome I mean Arc. In my country they translated it to The Dome.
Also, raking points offer you some general guideline. Like I could easily defeat the 16k LMA neighbor but I shouldn't seek a fight with my 15M LMA neighbor.

Knight of ICE

1FP is 15 points. So big GBs award lots of ranking points.
Arc lvl 79 to 80 would give ~60k points alone, I just guess no other normal building of my age give that much.

So basically what you are saying is that a player with a lot of GB's, can have 10 times the ranking points you have without any attack/defense bonus. Makes perfect sense.

Also, raking points offer you some general guideline. Like I could easily defeat the 16k LMA neighbor but I shouldn't seek a fight with my 15M LMA neighbor.

I would fight the 15M neighbour anytime, but I do not think fighting is hitting the autobatttle button.

Arc lvl 79 to 80 would give ~60k points alone
Excellent example why ranking points don't say anything about how strong a player is. A high level Arc gives a decent amount of points, but it doesn't boost att/def. Same with all the other non-military GB's. High kevel CF, Cape, Inno Tower, Space Carrier or whatever.
Some players don't like to fight, but they can still reach a high rank. They build GB's and special buildings that boost goods and fps production, and maybe they negotiate a lot or donate to treasury.
How do you know, that the highest ranked player in the hood isn't a peace loving farmer with low att/def boost?

Last edited:

Rhade

Private
As I stated before, a lvl 80 Arc takes you to 4 million score points.
More score points than that come from other buildings, especially Zeus, Monte, Aachen, which are easy to build at low levels. Also the attack/defense bonuses don't come only from GBs. I have 16% from the Great Wheel, 5% from Carousels, 6% from Flower Circles and so on.
I was saying that the million points on ranking score aren't coming only from flower power buildings.
Of course fighting isn't hitting the autobattle button. Like ever, every bit of saved army counts at my level. But for him (the million points guy), when fightning me, autobattle is np.

Ranking points mostly come from fighting (and negotiating) a lot. GB's and other buildings are just the foundation. 100 won battles gives you far more points than any high level GB.

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
depends the era
80 fights against SAAB (with no dmg taken) give 250.000 points.
an Arc can give similar or more if you consider the goods deposited

If you have a player in a low era hood with a crazy amount of points compared to the rest of the hood, it's probably because he/she is camping in low era and fighting a lot. The points from the buildings in the city is nothing compared to the fighting points.
Also, the points from buildings are somewhat static. There's a limit to how high you want to level a GB. 10 extra levels on top of a level 80 Arc doesn't make a big difference in points.

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
when i "camped" (actually, if every year 1 era is released, i didn't but anyway) in iron age, on my 1st city, without Chateau, most points i gathered was
a) negotiating map over PE till FE
b) donating to the treasury higher era goods for Battlegrounds
c) from fighting on GvG with drummers or balistas, against higher era troops

now on older worlds, say for example Noarsil, which is a 5-6 years world if i am not mistaken, you will see way more "weak" cities with a lot more points than the newer worlds, and thats because of arc collections, donations to treasuries etc etc, ofc it doesn't mean that who has a lot points (over the time i described) cannot be weak, but on newer worlds, to have such big score, you either have to be a founder of a big guild (because they trade down to cover the treasury) or a decent fighter who fights a lot so he will probably have plenty attack.

not meaning that you can't "farm" points without attack, but it is less likely to happen in a newer world , troops ain't so plenty compared to older ones.