• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by PromethiusTM

1. PromethiusTM

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Unbalanced, poor rewards and 1-4 has been nerfed to boot not one Dev has listened to anyone in beta a total waste of space....
  2. PromethiusTM

Trading Orichalcum and Promethium goods !

In OF you cannot even begin to collect Orichalcum which can take weeks to get to so (No GE level 4 until then) i find that the biggest part of the *Unbalance*
  3. PromethiusTM

Im not talking about Balanced between players how is that not pretty Crystal clear.... never once mentioned it that way its between ERA balance
  4. PromethiusTM

My Logic must be different to everyone else's let me re-explain trying to simplify. FE = 56-58 Fights before i need to negotiate @ this point its no harder or easier than Any Era as NEGs are not defined by your A/D% OF/VF/SAM = 51-52 Fights before i need to negotiate but do not need Special...
  5. PromethiusTM

When i say unbalanced what i mean is FE does not require special goods and i can finish GE level 4 with minimal negotiations as half to 3/4 the way through level 4, where as in OF-VF-SAM-SAAB i can only get 4 fights in then i have to negotiate but then i cant if i do not have the special goods...
  6. PromethiusTM

Why cant we trade these goods (or do not ask for them in Negotiations in GE) as its almost impossible to complete level 4 without them and if your just into AF/OF and using them for tech how can we then complete GE? seems totally unbalanced when in FE i do not need special goods for GE Level 4...
  7. PromethiusTM

New Content Research Tech Tree Feedback

ok i love it just can we get a Darker back ground this really is not in with *Green Policy* lighter backgrounds increase power consumption as well as hurting the old eyes
  8. PromethiusTM

New Content Research Tech Tree Feedback

OM*G My Eyes Are Burning !!!!!!
  9. PromethiusTM

General conversation

i was bored ;-)
  10. PromethiusTM

General conversation

Twelve Days of Inno On the first day of Christmas, Inno sent to me A rouge in a pear tree. On the second day of Christmas, Inno sent to me Two Tiki Totems, And a Rogue in a pear tree. On the third day of Christmas, Inno sent to me Three Victory Towers, Two Tiki Totems, And a Rogue...
  11. PromethiusTM

FoE Addict

FoE Addict
  12. PromethiusTM

New Content Space Age Mars

There getting slower in their old age that's what it is ;-)
  13. PromethiusTM

New Content Space Age Mars

Traditionally new Eras started at Midday GMT but seems delayed for some reason...
  14. PromethiusTM

Upcoming changes to Diamond Packages

My understanding was Moderators and In Game Moderators (got paid Diamonds monthly) all be it your not on the official Pay Roll as an employee but you do get paid in some "form" meaning you are technically on the pay roll ;-) That said you all do a fine job and i have had very little to complain...