• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Prinza the Hunter

1. Prinza the Hunter

Closed September Fall Contest

Chocolate = 6, Cinnamon = 14, Apples = 19, Caramel = 9, Pumpkins = 17
  2. Prinza the Hunter

Closed August Pirate Contest

Two Toe Swashbuckler
  3. Prinza the Hunter

Font used on Linux?

Does anyone know what is the font used by FoE, please? I see people posting with all kinds of emoticons/font graphics but many of these just show up as a grey box (unknown character) on my Linux system running Chrome browser.
  4. Prinza the Hunter

What's Your Excuse?

Oh! I've just given them all to someone else. Find a bigger Frying Pan.
  5. Prinza the Hunter

What's Your Excuse?

I can't, my keyboard is broken. Repair my mouse for me.
  6. Prinza the Hunter

Mods vs. Non-Mods

7. Prinza the Hunter

Confirmed: Tavern status incorrect on Friends Bar

I find the longer it is left, the worse the status gets.
  8. Prinza the Hunter

Confirmed: Tavern status incorrect on Friends Bar

On the Friends Bar, the icon and tooltip for Friends Taverns is sometimes incorrect. The icon is either a chair indicating the Tavern for that friend can be visited, or a timer indicating the Tavern for that friend can't be visited currently. Hovering over the timer icon gives one of the...
  9. Prinza the Hunter

New display for Forge Points in Inventory

Yes, you could. But that value can change behind the scenes without your knowledge. How often are you to keep checking other places (always loading screenfuls of information you don't want, creating more network traffic and server load) instead of just glancing up, as you can with most other...
  10. Prinza the Hunter

Soccer Contest

11. Prinza the Hunter

Do Not Suggest: 2 Wave battles - point calculation correction

+1 This is as close to being a bug as an 'intended feature' can get. When the modification was made to avoid people collecting points from first wave if they surrendered, the current bodge should never have been made. When two waves are fought, the points should be the total calculated value...
  12. Prinza the Hunter

Suggestion for Guild Battlegrounds

How you manage to conclude that when most of what I wrote was about other players, I don't know. There was only one sentence that was about me personally. Everyone is entitled to express their own preference, and should do so rather than make claims about other people's preferences. If you can...
  13. Prinza the Hunter

New display for Forge Points in Inventory

On the top bar we currently have: Points. Who cares about that, and anyway it is available on the ranking screen; Population. Available any time population is being used, so why have it on the top of the screen all the time? There are always screen notices for deductions and additions...
  14. Prinza the Hunter

Suggestion for Guild Battlegrounds

Let me get this straight: you don't want to play for 10 days at a time .. so want everyone else to stop doing so? Or you think other players should not be playing as much as they do and want to restrict what they do with their leisure time? Either way, it's an incredibly poor basis for a...