• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Physical Graffiti

1. Fixed: Mount Killmore server not working

Yep Teulech (however it's spelled lol) is working again. Thanks
  2. Fixed: Mount Killmore server not working

Tuelech is also doing this
  3. Plundering – The Roll of Honour

That person was on my friends list. They unfriended me and I wondered why, went and looked at their city and saw that. For a second I thought they were directing it at me. lol. Then I realized what was going on. Unfortunate that a person gets so fed up with it that they leave like that though.
  4. New Bug: log in to the game

Wonder if you should try a different browser Thomas. I am on desktop myself and am able to get in. Using Chrome btw
  5. New Bug: log in to the game

Yeah it working now. Many thanks.
  6. New Bug: log in to the game

Me too was in earlier on both my worlds. Last hour + I get to the inno loading screen then just a perpetual spinning wheel. Edited to add. Brisgard EN server Edited to add v2 Got in with ipad. Got plundered because of this. Next time I will know to try ipad when it happens. Happened to go...
  7. Forwarded: Trades Locked

Sorry to bump an old thread but need to ask. Has this been fixed? I'm on Brisgard UK server and a few hours ago had set up a few trades with someone on my friends list. Put them in a message (he was the originator or the message) and shortly after he asked me if I removed him from my friends...
  8. Update Update to 1.113

At the bottom of the App Store there is “today,games,apps, updates” Click updates and you should see the update for Forge of Empires there.