• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by PERSYVAL

1. Preferred Unit Auto Configuration Slots- primarily for GBG usage

I agree with J.R., very good idea.
  2. Inventory layout

Proposal: To be able to rearrange the inventory so that we have side by side the building, its upgrade kit and its fragments. Reason: so that we have all togheter a clear and easy view of how far we are from getting the full building at top level. Details: It would be great if we could choose...
  3. Antique Dealers

Since we can buy army units in AD, we should be able to sell units also. What to you think?
  4. Closed Forge Ahoy!

A=3, B=6, C=8, D=5, E=2, F=1, G=7, H=4
  5. Closed Forge Cup - Missing In Action!

1-K, 2-L, 3-F
  6. Incidents

Agent327 You shoud show respect to other players. You have commented every opened discussion with such a negative attitude that I ask right now the moderator to expell you. Fed up of your infatuaded comments.
  7. Loosing units while upgradind barrack

Good point BFA. That is a reply that makes sense.
  8. Loosing units while upgradind barrack

It is not about Champions and it is not about paying second slot. Let me explain with an exemple. If you have a EMA catapult barrack and you changed it to a HMA trebuchet barrack, as soon as the catapult barrack is SOLD the attached catapult that you had in your pool of units will desappear...
  9. Forwarded: (Battle) Champion Unit

+1
  10. Loosing units while upgradind barrack

Hey Dude why are you aggressive. Relax. I did not said we shall upgrade the units, I said we shall not loose the units we had paid for. Just turn them into unattached units and be able to use them. Then we go forward. Pax.
  11. Loosing units while upgradind barrack

I don't find right that we loose the army units we paid for when we upgrade our barracks to a better/later age. They should turn as unattached but still we could use them. What do you think?
  12. Visually Impaire

The little crescent moon that appears over the bui8lding when production is over. Like over Jewel factory, it is presently grey on grey and it is very difficult to see.
  13. locking the last forge point on a GB

It happened to me to complete one's GB by pressing too fast on had one button so wether we loose it or it is only out of sync, Poppagolf solution is simple and solve the problems at once. Locking it is surely feasible and everybody is happy. Cheers!
  14. What's with the new zooming?

Don't like it
  15. King's Jig Saw Woes Competition

Hi Cambyses. I had the same Q. to contact support. Here is the answer they gave me, I think it solves your concerns. Answer: There are a lot of posts to go through and you might not see it as answers aren't shown to the public while the contest is going on. But your post is definitely there.