• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Nikolai Tesla

1. use of champs

Several guilds are using the following strategy...they fill their sectors with champs...then release them and take the sectors back. This gives them maximum battle points but is not in the nature of the game as it is designed for people to attack and take other guild sectors..there should be a...
  2. GvG IS DEAD !!!

why do people whinge when I take out their defences...they should watch their sectors if they are so concerned...that way I wouldnt be able to do so much damage...I have spent years building up my attack and defence boosts and concentrate on fighting, hence the appearance of my city. I have no...