• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

use of champs

Several guilds are using the following strategy...they fill their sectors with champs...then release them and take the sectors back. This gives them maximum battle points but is not in the nature of the game as it is designed for people to attack and take other guild sectors..there should be a system in place to prevent this from happening as more guilds are using this strategy...I hope something can be done about this as it is spoiling the game :(

DeletedUser99588

We are a guild that honors the intentions of the game. We do not need iron clad rules to do so, but feel free to harvest your points if that's what makes you feel like a big player.

Thank you I will feel free to do it should I ever desire now you have given your blessing :P If I wasn't so lazy I'd probably be already doing it but can't see that changing anytime soon :D

Why would harvesting points make anyone feel like a big player? Odd thing to say and makes me think of chips and shoulders.