• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by .Myrddin.

1. .Myrddin.

Truce Tower and Space Age Titan goods

TT give you a passive income of a range of era goods, so even if you are not targeting specific ages by going to the cities and specific age buildings, you are building up some stocks that you can use later and or trade down to get more of earlier age goods. The best idea is to make sure you...
  2. .Myrddin.

Can the Daily Recurring Quests be looked at?

Only reoccurring quests I do are FP, Gold and supplies, everything else is skipped even with a level 80 CF that gives a good income without the need to have specific production a goods buildings.
  3. .Myrddin.

Chateau Frontenac?

I find CF beneficial as I have not had to have any production buildings since building it, reoccurring quests give an exponentially good return of goods, FPs, Gold and diamonds (first quests). Believe it will prove very useful at higher ages, with the goods return
  4. .Myrddin.

New player question

1. Look for event buildings that have population, this frees up a lot of space in the long term & gives FPS / Combat from most of them. 2. Update your houses as you go up ages (you can overwrite one age building with another by building on top of it) 3. Tower of Babel GB gives population (not a...
  5. .Myrddin.

Plundering – The Roll of Honour

It's always good to have a little plundering, I have got bored with it since getting my top tier Outlaw badge as my FP income from my own buildings is sometimes hard to spend let alone snaffling others.
  6. .Myrddin.

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

It’s always the same pool of teams you against in diamond, no one is able to counter their dominant position There is playing and being unduly outmatched due to metric imbalance. When you have guilds with 60-80 members who are high level and then a lower guild of 37 players fighting and...
  7. .Myrddin.

How strong is your attack boost

Contemporary er Red ATK 958% Red DEF 1005%
  8. .Myrddin.

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

This pooling is beyond ridiculous the current GBG my guild is in has the following ranked guilds playing 2, 3, 9, 10, 13, 17, 32 and 36 Ours being ranked 32, it’s no wonder we are being hammered every time we go up this is in diamond league. You cannot compete with the higher guilds as you...
  9. .Myrddin.

fairness of event rewards.

The current event, done all of the Quests and have collected every lantern going yet in the past 3 days have dropped from Silver (8 ponds completed) down to amature this evening, so thats the L8 bridge out of the window. And why the sudden drop I can only conclude that this is down to the...
  10. .Myrddin.

Guild leaders ability to block battleground to members

Thinking about this as have had incidents where guild members are attacking outside of the orders of the guild. The ability to temporarily enable/disable guild members access to the Battleground so that there is some control over players who are not doing as they are instructed.