• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Major Spank

1. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

GBG is destroying many guilds, greed not genuine team members join if you have a good treasurey. We just threw them all out and gave up trying in GBG, terrible odds for some to have a fair go as well.
  2. PvP Arena Feedback

what can I say, Oh dear what a mess its become :)
  3. New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

So far very disappointing, space carrier at level 24 costs more to negotiate than what it returns in rewards. Troops are junk, I have lost 10 attrition points now, was hitting 100 attrition in SAM but now 90 is harder to reach in SAAB. Inno has definitely lost the plot with this negotiations...
  4. Confirmed: GBG: Progress not removed with no adjacent sectors (no connection)

That happenned coz they were showing off and went to fast, we enjoyed the proceeds later :))))
  5. GBG goods needed query

Hi all Do we need iron age goods if we have no iron age players in the guild ?? Sorry, a bit more description, to build buildings in Battlefields, will Iron age goods be needed if we have no members in Iron age
  6. Is it possible to kill a troop in 1 shot

Thankyou for that reply, need 2k attack it seems to sort them pesky enemies. First answer I have had that makes some sense that I can actually have a number to aim at in the future
  7. Is it possible to kill a troop in 1 shot

I find when FoE gives percentages for killing it will only allow 9-9 for a unit sometimes, whether it is 250% def or 100% def. I am currently 1150/306 att/def but still cant kill in 1 shot without critical hit or other boosts. I understand all troops bonus and terrain variations and it doesnt...
  8. Is there a Cap on Stackable Bonuses?

sorry, was a hoodie
  9. Is there a Cap on Stackable Bonuses?

Im using sentinals on AA map, on manual. coudnt kill a glider which had 200% def with no extra bonuses or anything else. Had a defense value of 400 compared to my 5300 attack value
  10. Is there a Cap on Stackable Bonuses?

Thats without tavern but I still cant kill weak units with one shot
  11. New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

Can some one please explain attrition and who and how it will effect individual players. I would hate to see it balancing players, all the effort some players put in to have a high att/def should be rewarded somehow. Should be able to do more fights to help as they get harder.
  12. Arc Goods

Is there any news whether arc goods sitting in treasury doing nothing will ever be used ??
  13. CHANGE SHIELD RELEASE TIME

Definitely change to 24 hour , sick of trying against amazingly fast siegers with super amounts of lag. +1
  14. GvG: Set protection instead of "Until timer"

This topic needs more attention I think, 24 hour timer for someone using bots or has very fast line speed and less lag than others has a huge advantage on keeping protection going day after day (especially ghost style guilds), I would like to see the guild has to own a sector for the full 24...