• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Lord Tachikawa

1. Lord Tachikawa

Forwarded: Restart a GBG battle following an Internal error between two waves

LMAOIRL. You really should not make me laugh when I have just taken my first sip of coffee. Still, there are much worse ways to start a day.
  2. Lord Tachikawa

I appreciate both your advice and your experience Ice. I really do. I just do not agree. "Internal error" is a catch-all phrase for anything that will crash the system if not handled. The "unfinished business" routine is the error handler for this piece of code, and it works ... it keeps the...
  3. Lord Tachikawa

I don't want to answer for @Emberguard, but speaking for myself, I don't think we know what caused the internal error to begin with. That is part of the problem ... here are so many possibilities. I would expect that if this idea receives enough support to be referred to the developers, that...
  4. Lord Tachikawa

I don't think so, as if I am paying diamonds to heal units, I am past using autobattle except at the end of a battle when it is clear I have won and it's just cleanup.. Starting a new world without a Traz or major boosts or goods has been a humbling experience. It has been fun though ...
  5. Lord Tachikawa

You and I agree here at least in part ... the problem is that we have two issues...(1) an initial bug that caused the internal error (something that may have many causes) and (2) an error handling routine that subverts the initial design and should be much easier to address. The purpose of this...
  6. Lord Tachikawa

Thank you Ember, I missed replying to that and it is a valid concern. As I noted in my original post, My thought was that if an endless loop occurs, then the player can select one of the original two options to exit the loop, AND we now know of a specific unit combination that may result in...
  7. Lord Tachikawa

Perhaps, but those who do are entitled to a game that works well. Just because you have not encountered this situation or never use diamonds to heal does not mean that other players have not encountered it or that other players do not use diamonds to heal. The situation does exist, and some...
  8. Lord Tachikawa

Shad is right. Correct me if I am wrong, but if I retreat then I accept the current loss/damage that I was not able to heal. It also causes quests such as "Win five (5) battles without losing" to count this as a loss and reset the counter. I don't believe that is fair. (I know, no one...
  9. Lord Tachikawa

Proposal: At the end of the first wave of a two-wave battle in Guild Battlegrounds (GBG), selecting “Heal all” with diamonds sometimes results in a popup message “Sorry, an internal error occurred. Please try later” (Visual #1) and the game reloads with the options to either Retreat or Continue...
  10. Lord Tachikawa

2022 Winter Event questions and non feedback comment

The snow on the forum pages was cute but annoying ... and then I saw the controls on the right side! Well done.
  11. Lord Tachikawa

Closed Haiku Contest

Fall brings a Wildfire sweeping through Uceria. Great empires are forged. Authors note. Wildfire is the name of a Guild (#18) on the new world of Uceria (Pronunciation is you-cer-ea-ah)
  12. Lord Tachikawa

Bellatrix, an avatar prize in the Halloween event, is probably patterned after the character of the same name in the Harry Potter books; that makes her an evil witch and a death-eater. Appropriate for the Halloween event, and I suspect she was not intended to be "beautiful". (I think the Ghost...
  13. Lord Tachikawa

2022 Halloween Event questions and non feedback comments

That, or give people a choice as to which offer they would like. The way Inno is doing it now, especially where it involves real money, feels to some players like they are being discriminated against. And Inno is doing the discriminating. I doubt that is really how you wish to make people...
  14. Lord Tachikawa

Event Fall Event 2022 Feedback

With the Fall event now over, I just wanted to pass on some of the feedback from our guild on Uceria. Because it is a new world with the majority of players still in EMA or below, these results may not be typical of other worlds, and I do not have feedback from other guilds on Uceria. The...
  15. Lord Tachikawa

Mods vs. Non-Mods

38 Bottles of beer in the wall, 38 bottles of beer ...