• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by loomysh

1. loomysh

GE5 fight neg build

during the GE level 5 the order of things is changing, see attachments
  2. loomysh

Unformatted: Guild Expedition Encounters

would be better to display 80/80 than 80/64 80/80 means clearly you completed all encounters 64/64 seems like you completed all encounters but it's not true 70/64 seems like you completed some extra but no idea what is max now i understand that level 5 is an extra level but still this...
  3. loomysh

Fixing GbG Siege Camps abuse

so are you saying that each guild should destroy their camps when the takeover is imminent? and are you trying to do it and you are forgetting about it? you can only blame yourself :) but i think people may openly hate you if you destroy the camps :)
  4. loomysh

collecting fps issues

why are you trying to ruin one of the happiest moments for players - when collecting fps? why things that give 1 fps need to have a special announcement that i got 1 forge point out of it and i need to click on ok? there are numerous other buildings that just give me the fps and i dont have to...
  5. loomysh

Fixed: Server Error

cool, en3 is working again!
  6. loomysh

Fixed: Server Error

en3 server still Error
  7. loomysh

Closed Haiku Contest

Soft spiralling wind, red leaves danced in symphony, felt chills down the spine.