• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

collecting fps issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

loomysh

Private
why are you trying to ruin one of the happiest moments for players - when collecting fps?
why things that give 1 fps need to have a special announcement that i got 1 forge point out of it and i need to click on ok?
there are numerous other buildings that just give me the fps and i dont have to press ok, so why this special irritating trees that give just 1 fps but i have to click on something?
it is ruining the moment

and i'm not even mentioning the 100 fps limit. what are you afraid that we collect too much fps and sit on it?
but in GBG it IS possible .. and we can get like 500 fps at one time.. so why the heck its not possible when collecting from town?
doesnt make sense at all... needs to be fixed

Forwandert

Major-General
Collect all button overrides the 100 fp limit for town, so there is an option but its a paid one, it also puts all the pop ups in one box.

Think forge Plus also give you the option to increase the fp collection whilst adding collect all it so there's another paid option. There is no easy way for free, just the basic functionality.

If you have gbs like blue galaxy collect all randomly decides what to double the collection on so has huge potential to lose a lot of extra fps (If you worry about gaining maximum fps).

Knight of ICE

This has already been addressed in the feedback thread for the update. Devs have been made aware of the problem.

The 100 fp limit is there so you can not bank endless amounts of fp. It has been discussed more than once and Forwandert has shown you a way around it.

Since nothing new has been brought up here I am locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.