• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by LadyHecate

1. LadyHecate

City Defenders Changed or Missing

Without wanting to resurrect this old bug but the same thing just happened to my city defending army again; first time since since this was last reported back in June 2020.
  2. LadyHecate

I haven't Aged-up for sure; I've camped in CE for several years now! Tavern boosts - Yes, due to event requirements; predominantly the Enthusiasm boost from the Tavern.
  3. LadyHecate

Just logged into the Forum for the first time in a long time to report this same bug. I only noticed it within the last week, thought "weird" and reset my city's DA to the correct ones but just noticed it has happened again twice in the past week including today. The first time units had been...
  4. LadyHecate

Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

1, 6, 8, 12
  5. LadyHecate

Event Fall Event 2018

Yes it is on my Beta account, although I think only when you have upgraded it to the final (highest) level. You'll be able to see the specifics for the Mills as soon as the even goes live by clicking the Upgrade icon in the quest line.
  6. LadyHecate

Closed Week #68 2018-08-20

I see the standard of conversation in the thread has dropped dramatically since I've been away!
  7. LadyHecate

I posted regularly every week and it wasn't until Week 52 that I finally won something!
  8. LadyHecate

Me too (on main city) but gone for PIrate on most others; have enough Attack in main city so didn't need it there.
  9. LadyHecate

I'm driving everyone crazy at work as both coffee machines are broken and I have a caffeine addiction! There's a Starbucks a mile away and thinking of sneaking out to get one! Did everyone get the Ship they were after in the Summer event?
  10. LadyHecate

Closed Week #67 2018-08-13

All good! Work's just taken over RL. Back from trenches in one piece but now been project managing getting a raft of new vehicles out to Afghan. Hopefully get back to normality in a few weeks.
  11. LadyHecate

Closed Week #67 2018-08-13

Missed contributing to these threads for so long. RL just taking up too much time.
  12. LadyHecate

CE units advice

You can still auto with 1AAV+7Rogue to some extent. You have to ensure your AAV doesn't rush forward on its first turn (and also occasionally second turn if enemy also has Contact troops) and then hit the auto button to finish the fight, You use the 8 choppers for enemies with at least three...
  13. LadyHecate

CE units advice

90% of GE in CE can be done easily with 1 x AAV + 7 x Rogues, the rest is done with 8 x Attack Helis. Your DA should be 8 Asslt Tanks until you have a seriously high defence and then go with 8 Champs.
  14. LadyHecate

Closed Week #54 2018-05-14

Until late this Friday
  15. LadyHecate

Closed Week #54 2018-05-14

New faces are always welcome