• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Karoleva

1. Implemented: deleting fragments

Proposal: to make fragments deletion possible Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the risk of your thread being closed quickly yes Reason: for...
  2. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

i liked daily login bonus. i think it should be longer like half a year with way better rewards.
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

i wanted to compliment this GBG update. very good. you can always have -80% attrition, even new players can make more fights, its more even now
  4. Already Suggested: GBG matching

this might also be an option. for example this season we will have ~4-5k encounters. last time we had~12k. how much do strongest guilds usually have? i don't know, probably only developers could see the situation. but one thing i know for sure, 20 players guild can't get matched with 5 top 60+...
  5. Already Suggested: GBG matching

no. totally disagree. 90% of guilds has similar activity. if we are 25 players guild, usually 2-5 members are online. 5-6 are active and strong in GBG, 15 are medium, 5 are not playing. do the math? 80 players guild usually will have 10-20 online and probably ~25 strong GBG players. how can 5...
  6. Already Suggested: GBG matching

Proposal: i would suggest changing guild matching in GBG by players amount in the guild Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? i saw a lot suggestions for GBG, but didn't see such Reason...
  7. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Hello. i would like to complain about guild matching in GBG. we are small national guild with 20 players. last round we were in platinum with 900lp and took 3rd place on purpose to get +75lp to not get matched with top guilds who have 1000lp every round. guess what happened? :) this round we...