• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Iliancu

1. New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Well, at least the background music is back, so in the words of ABBA: thank you for the music!
  2. New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Ok folks, please don't take this the wrong way, i just want to know if there will be background music in Titan, that's all. Regards
  3. New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

So, what am i to understand, that after all this time of conceiving this age, they couldn't come up or agree with the background music? Or they just decided to eliminate it from this age further? I think we should be given some explanation regarding qbsence of background music, because for me...
  4. New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

I also reported this at bug report section because i don't think it's normal not to have background music anymore; what's more, if you enter ge, gbg, pvp, current event, their music will stay with you once you are back in city, only tavern music goes off once you leave tavern
  5. Not a Bug: Missing music in Titan

Not sure if this has been already reported, so i apologize if it has. Ever since i jumped today in Titan age, there is no background music neither for the main city or the colony. I still have the music for everything else( ge, gbg, pvp, tavern). Thank you.
  6. Shards and rogues

Hi, i was wondering if you can help us with 2 things: 1. Those mysterious shards from settlements are supposed to be coloured when there is a shard present, problem is the colour is more a palor, i have a hard time distinguishing activ ones from inactive. Can you ad more colour to the active...