• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Shards and rogues

Iliancu

Private
Hi, i was wondering if you can help us with 2 things:
1. Those mysterious shards from settlements are supposed to be coloured when there is a shard present, problem is the colour is more a palor, i have a hard time distinguishing activ ones from inactive. Can you ad more colour to the active ones?
2. We all know that, many times when competing in gbg, speed is of the essence, if you wanna take a sector before the competitor guild does. In this respect, the fastest way to change spent army units is to click on the tab for the desired unit type and put it in your army. Now, in this respect, when you wanna ad more rogues, they are included with the light units, making this a waste of time, since the rogues are at the end of the list, imagine if you have light units from 4 or 5 ages. My suggestion is to make a sepparate tab for rogues only. If you look in Android version of the game, there is still enough space to ad one more tab for rogues. Would this be possible?

Thanks