• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by General Boredom

1. Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Could the Devs include an area where the amount of badges of each color can be viewed please? I can presently open 3 bags all comprising of yellow, red. I want to view how many blue I have (for how I play a board) but there is nowhere to see how many?
  2. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I beg to differ - I did lose my position because of the extra 24 hours - in essence - I had spent my coins and tickets 24 hours too early and in a manner that accounted for the event to end then, and on boards I otherwise wouldn't have done but purely because the event was due to end. Had I...
  3. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

To suggest that some players were not disadvantaged is total rubbish. Personally speaking, I was one of those who lost their professional position because of the extra 24 hours. I am not saying that I wouldn't have lost it anyway and who can foretell that one ... however, with the end of the...
  4. 2022 Winter Event questions and non feedback comment

I am quite aware that they award what they say they will and what that is! - I also am questioning why it should be like that. This reply is typical of Inno's response to everything " it is because we say it is" and they do so regardless of public opinion. In every Winter Event this has been...
  5. 2022 Winter Event questions and non feedback comment

I haven't checked to see if this has already been discussed BUT - WHY can't Inno just award what they say they will... I won a Double payout (X 2) next win was a Show 2 - instead of showing 4 which is double (and there were still at least 4 on the board) they showed 2 and gave 6 stars instead...
  6. Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

Thank you - I see - so we provide feedback, suggestions, comments and it is a case of thanks, yes noted.... now back to the game, oh well
  7. Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

I am sure this has been raised before however I couldn't find the conversation thread. I have just received a "pay double" reward and immediately afterwards "shuffle" which compelled me to shuffle - as it does!. On the new screen I believe it should be fair to see the presents with the shuffle...
  8. Closed August Pirate Contest

Scurvy Scallywag
  9. Soccer Contest

10. What a disappointing experience

yes, attackers would have to use different troops to rogues but they would also have to be a little more strategic to get their booty. It would add some excitement if the defensive moves were not so predictable. And you know this how ? ..... Either way, I would like the opportunity so a 5...
  11. What a disappointing experience

or 8 artillery even better :P
  12. What a disappointing experience

Yes I did read it and perhaps you missed my previous comment saying that I understood his frustration and all you can do is turtle down. HOWEVER.... it is also possible to thwart some higher level attackers who arrive with 2 troops and 6 rogues if you had the opportunity to kill those 2 troops...
  13. What a disappointing experience

I believe that allowing a player to defend manually would actually enhance the game for the attacker too. If your attack was offered to a defender for - say a 5 second window to accept the challenge - then that danger would enhance the excitement and also bring some strategy to the game for both...
  14. What a disappointing experience

Notwithstanding that it is all part of the game and you've just got to turtle down and deal with it, I understand that frustration of seeing a mil player sitting in late middle ages or similar running through the neighborhood daily. What I find more frustrating is being online and not being able...