• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I am one of the player who was in a Professional league if the event ended at scheduled time. Now when event ended, I am pushed back in apprentice league, so I must collect fragments for last update. I already opened a ticket in support, but the answer was that they can't do anything. I have simple question: why I am punished for the bug in the game.

suethegreat

Captain
You have to love playing every available ticket, using all coins and collections from incidents, at times getting close to pro then at the end of the game finding you are in Trainee. Before anyone says, yes also some diamond spend to pay for a necessary mini game boost. Anyone would think the league prizes cost Inno rather than giving players a warm feeling for their efforts with more generous point cut offs.

WammesWaggel

Private
I was not amused by the extending. I had secured my place in the league at the moment the event should have been ended.
Now I had to spend 750 diamonds to buy extra tickets to secure my place again.
Diamonds = money.
So INO has earned more money by extending the event.
I expect a (partial) compensation in diamonds. I didn't create the technical problems.
I've send a complain, but the moderator could do nothing to compensate. The answer was: I must send a message in this thread.

Knight of ICE

How is one player supposed to identify and count how many players there were?

Same way as one player knows there were players that got an unfair advantage. For it to be unfair and having an effect on the divisions you at least need to know how many there were.

I am one of the player who was in a Professional league if the event ended at scheduled time. Now when event ended, I am pushed back in apprentice league, so I must collect fragments for last update. I already opened a ticket in support, but the answer was that they can't do anything. I have simple question: why I am punished for the bug in the game.

You are not punished. If that bug had not happened you would have been pushed back as well.

I was not amused by the extending. I had secured my place in the league at the moment the event should have been ended.
Now I had to spend 750 diamonds to buy extra tickets to secure my place again.
Diamonds = money.
So INO has earned more money by extending the event.

No they have not. If those players had been able to fullfil the quests you would have been pushed down as well, so you would have been in the same situation. You would still have to spend diamonds if you wanted to secure your place.

I expect a (partial) compensation in diamonds. I didn't create the technical problems.

No you didn't, but you did agree to the General Terms & Conditions. I suggest you read Art 15 again.

Same way as one player knows there were players that got an unfair advantage. For it to be unfair and having an effect on the divisions you at least need to know how many there were.

You are not punished. If that bug had not happened you would have been pushed back as well.

No they have not. If those players had been able to fullfil the quests you would have been pushed down as well, so you would have been in the same situation. You would still have to spend diamonds if you wanted to secure your place.

No you didn't, but you did agree to the General Terms & Conditions. I suggest you read Art 15 again.
Dude, one player in one guild is not going to know what happens in all guilds across all servers, that's just not being reasonable or logical.

It's being touted as a diamond grab by Inno and was a deliberate move rather than just a glitch

Knight of ICE

Dude, one player in one guild is not going to know what happens in all guilds across all servers, that's just not being reasonable

But it is reasonable for one player to claim there were players that forgot to use their coins and tickets, so the 24 hr extension gave them an unfair advantage, without knowing if that actually happened and if it did, how many players benefited from it?

Deleted member 127677

I feel for those who dropped down a league because of the extended deadline. To underscore, I was not, but I had timed the use of my last coins and tools to coincide with the last tickets I would get, so it was somewhat annoying that the event then went on for as long as it did, and I would have had to buy more coins to finish some of the boards I was able to still play. Still, I think that was a minor annoyance compared to someone who was expecting to maybe keep an eye on their league until the event ended, and then in the subsequent 24h, others could overtake because of extra tickets, and could even purchase more to push that if they so wanted. It is simply untrue to say nobody was penalised by the extension. People got an extra 24h to play, compared to an issue that lasted maybe 12h. At the very least, the option of buying more tickets should have been frozen when whatever time had passed between bug detection and fix.

Knight of ICE

Still, I think that was a minor annoyance compared to someone who was expecting to maybe keep an eye on their league until the event ended, and then in the subsequent 24h, others could overtake because of extra tickets, and could even purchase more to push that if they so wanted.

Nobody got extra tickets. Apart from tickets from incidents, we all got the same amount and we all had the same opportunity to purchase more.

People got an extra 24h to play, compared to an issue that lasted maybe 12h. At the very least, the option of buying more tickets should have been frozen when whatever time had passed between bug detection and fix.

A solution that would have caused another riot because of the different time zones.

Deleted member 127677

A solution that would have caused another riot because of the different time zones.
Maybe you’re right. No easy solution, too bad the event has left quite a few people dissatisfied, one way or the other.

Gooders99

Private
"Apart from tickets from incidents..."

Exactly. I saw one post on here from someone claiming to have received 10 tickets from an incident, 5 tickets from another - across my two worlds I received 1 ticket from an incident. How is that fair?

To suggest that some players were not disadvantaged is total rubbish. Personally speaking, I was one of those who lost their professional position because of the extra 24 hours. I am not saying that I wouldn't have lost it anyway and who can foretell that one ... however, with the end of the original event looming, I spent my tickets and used up my collection of coins on boards I would never have done so except for the end being nigh. If I had those same coins and tickets over the next 24 hours, I would have had a fighting chance to hold my place. This whole event was a money grabber with low drops of daily rewards and boards with no paws, max 5 coins in incidents

Yes, I am punished, by all definitions.
How you calculated that I will end up in Apprentice league. Let mi ask you about some numbers (as you like to ask players for numbers):
1. How many players did not play the game in last day, but they play in extended time.
2. How many players play in last day , but not in extended time
3. How many tickets was sold in extended time and bought from people who was in a apprentice league during regular end.
And million other parameters what should be taken into account.
Now I need to collect fragments for months and if this is a pleasure and not punishment then we probably live in a different planet.
If INNO get free pass on this, I bet they will do it again.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
This event sucked for some people for others it seemed ok even with recent events and bugs and strange goings on and such forth, Inno and Money grabbing opportunities go together like macaroni and cheese, happy to have sat out the least few events and have watch all the drama unfolding in global chat thread

Knight of ICE

"Apart from tickets from incidents..."

Exactly. I saw one post on here from someone claiming to have received 10 tickets from an incident, 5 tickets from another - across my two worlds I received 1 ticket from an incident. How is that fair?

No. They claimed to get those number of coins from incidents. Not tickets.

To suggest that some players were not disadvantaged is total rubbish. Personally speaking, I was one of those who lost their professional position because of the extra 24 hours. I am not saying that I wouldn't have lost it anyway and who can foretell that one ...

You did not lose your position because of the extra 24 hrs. You lost it cause the extra 24 hrs gave players the chance to finish the quests they were not able to do because of the bug. That gave them the tickets they should have gotten in the first place and gave them a chance to spend the same amount of tickets as you did.

however, with the end of the original event looming, I spent my tickets and used up my collection of coins on boards I would never have done so except for the end being nigh. If I had those same coins and tickets over the next 24 hours, I would have had a fighting chance to hold my place.

Same applies to players that spend their tickets 24 hrs later. They also had to deal with the end being nigh.

Yes, I am punished, by all definitions.
How you calculated that I will end up in Apprentice league. Let mi ask you about some numbers (as you like to ask players for numbers):
1. How many players did not play the game in last day, but they play in extended time.
2. How many players play in last day , but not in extended time
3. How many tickets was sold in extended time and bought from people who was in a apprentice league during regular end.
And million other parameters what should be taken into account.
Now I need to collect fragments for months and if this is a pleasure and not punishment then we probably live in a different planet.
If INNO get free pass on this, I bet they will do it again.

Those are numbers you should come up with to prove your statement that you have been punished. As far as I am concerned we all have had the same chance. Only thing the 24 hr extension changed was that players that suffered from the bug were able to get the same amount of tickets that players that did not suffer from the bug got. That would not have been the case without the 24 hr extension. Apart from incidents we all could collect the same amount of tickets and coins. We could all buy extra tickets in extended time. Only thing the 24 hr extension changed, was that the event ended 24 hrs later and we got some extra tickets because of that.

jacko4815

Private
Tickets alone are of limited use when we have been aiming to complete the event today and have managed and used our coins and tools accordingly.
As I said, some players are going to find that in 24 hours time they have been pushed down a league. It is extremely unfair of Inno to move the goal posts right at the end of the game. It’s like adding an extra 30 minutes to a football match because the referees watch had stopped.
Inno have just not considered the implications and effect extending the event 24 hours will have on the league tables. The question is; will they address it or bury their heads in the sand and ignore it.
Bury their heads in the sand and ignore it. I reckon
I too thought this was lame of Inno for doing this. Never in the 6+yrs playing have I seen an Event being extended.

Like Quote Reply

I beg to differ - I did lose my position because of the extra 24 hours - in essence - I had spent my coins and tickets 24 hours too early and in a manner that accounted for the event to end then, and on boards I otherwise wouldn't have done but purely because the event was due to end. Had I known that the event was due to end 24 hours later I would have spaced my coins and tickets further to try to secure my place. These were tickets and coins I couldn't recover unless I spent gems to do so. I acknowledge that that may not have been the outcome but you also cannot lay claim to that. I understand that those needing to finish their quests had to have been catered for and Inno were caught between a rock and a hard place trying to make it fair for all however, to claim that the glitch had no impact on any participants is unreasonable

Deleted member 127677

Boredom is right. Like him, I spent my last coins, also my last tools, with the original end point in mind. As I wasn’t pushed back down a league, it didn’t matter, but I would have played it differently if I had known I would have another 15 hours to try for the last daily special. I would have needed to spend dimes to make up for the missed options of collecting more specials or paws on the last boards I played. Dismissing the claim that this didn’t affect people but served to even out the opportunities is simply not correct. It *aimed* to even it out. But has annoyed others, and probably those affected by the bug aren’t any happier. The only thing that actually would make sense would be a proper gesture of giving people something back, either dimes spent, an upgrade to the main building, a side building, whatever. But there is no arguing that the fix didn’t impact people as much as not doing the fix would have. Seems hasty as a decision and not a great precedent for later events. Like so many other things recently, Inno need to make it right and do it fast.

*Firefox*

Private
Someone here get the Panda Reserve to Level 9 ??

I was online every Day, I use all free Tickets on-time, spend Diamonds and still can't get Level 9.
This Event sucks so much