• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by G3orge

1. G3orge

General conversation

i have a question regarding Guild vs Guild are there any tutorials available anywhere and what significance does donating medals to the Guild treasury have?
  2. G3orge

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

my question is to do with the matching of Guilds on the Guild Battlegrounds, my guild is small there are 4 of us but we are matched against Guilds with 26 members. can this system,if any,be made more fairly as the Guild Expedition is?
  3. G3orge

Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

puzzle 1=( F4 ) puzzle 2=( F1 ) puzzle 3=( C5 ) puzzle 4=( D2 ) puzzle 5=( A4 )
  4. G3orge

Update Update to 1.158

the townhall in friends / neighbors cities no longer identifies the building,prior the building was identified as a townhall and gave the Era of that townhall i use the latest version of flash
  5. G3orge

Upcoming changes to Diamond Packages

there are many of us that feel the same as you that these moderators have no clue and treat us like we don't matter, it amazes me how they attack the people supporting them first
  6. G3orge

Neighborhood

and i hear the exact opposite from others in Jaims who have played more than 3 years there
  7. G3orge

Neighborhood

thank you , first honest answer i have heard "within parameters" was supports answer
  8. G3orge

Neighborhood

has anyone had their neighbors mixed with neighbors of higher Era's? i have had this happen twice so far in Jaims, i am in Progressive and two contact changes ago it began with 33% of my neighbors in Modern Era. i put in a ticket at support and was told this is common( ??? )i asked around to...
  9. G3orge

Event Carnival Event 2018

what a let down work hard to get all the quests done and what do you get Level 3 of a special event building now of course they let you believe you can win 4 upgrades by using coins won with tickets ( very confusing) but it is evident in order to gain level 7 of this special event building...