• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Duke of London

1. Duke of London

Colossus

I know this might be a bit of a subjective question, but is colossus worth the space? On top of this, I have ever only seen one colossus upgrade kit in AD, and all others are in auctions, which quickly bids up to the tens of thousands of trade coins :(, which I can't afford.
  2. Duke of London

Pillar of heroes

Is pillar of heroes selection kit worth keeping? Idk if I should sell it at antique dealer, considering it seems only worthwhile to build if it is at higher levels, but the upgrade kits seem rare though. Does anyone know if the pillar of heroes selection kits and upgrade kits is actually rare...
  3. Duke of London

Egypt Cultural Settlement

Very nicely put, i do actually find satisfaction in being able to fit buildings around impediments, playing games is about satisfaction right? Sometimes I feel like spending diamonds is the easy way that reduced the satisfaction a little.
  4. Duke of London

Do you think it's true that some people say you have to spend diamonds to remove the impediments in order to complete it quickly? Maybe this is where I became too slow, because I have to knock down existing buildings first. Although to be honest, idk about the usefulness of removing some of...
  5. Duke of London

Just finished the Egypt Cultural Settlement with 21 hours left to spare for third prize, kind of disappointed with the time reward though, only 2 fragments of the ancient obelisk selection kit :( Idk if I should do it the second time, or start on another cultural settlement. Any recommendations?
  6. Duke of London

Jolie VS Festive - Winter EVENT

Ohhhhhh :o I see, I never took much notice of the townhall before. thanks for your help :D
  7. Duke of London

:lol: anyway, does the defence boost from festive canal add to the defence boost from my sentinel outpost? or do their benefits just overlap?
  8. Duke of London

I think my biggest issue in fighting is when all of the opposition army units decide to attack one of my units all in consecutive turns, so I think maybe for me, an 18% defence boost from festive canal for my attacking army would be more beneficial? Or maybe I'm just a dumb fighter idk
  9. Duke of London

Shrine of Knowledge worthwhile?

I'll do that right away, thank you so much :D
  10. Duke of London

Thanks so much! :D But I'm a little short on population at the moment though, I'm trying to build a trebuchet camp but that requires like 500 population I mean I can sell the gallows first...
  11. Duke of London

Hi everyone, I have 2 SoK in my Inventory, and I'm not sure if it's worth building for me, since the level 1 SoK only gives 1 FP per day given it's motivated, and I would only have space for them if I sell 2 residential buildings. The upgrades kit to level 2 SoK is also very expensive in the...