• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by DeJoker

1. DeJoker

Why do you bully new players with daily challenges????

@Raladan and @QueenNicky back on the actual topic, the Daily Event is as stated not mandatory. Further you can be on top of your game and we still used to get challenges (until just recently) that were completely impossible, for instance having to collect 2500 Tavern Silver (outside your control...
  2. DeJoker

Already Suggested: Incidental Incidents

Is there a place to locate all previous proposal that is fairly easy to locate I did a forum search and all I could find were folks making complaints with no formal proactive suggestion?
  3. DeJoker

Already Suggested: Incidental Incidents

First do not know why exactly but I have insufficient privelege to post this where it belongs so I am posting it here. Maybe someone can move it to Ideas. Proposal: To remove Incidents from showing up on the roads. Have you checked the forum for the same or similar idea? Only found basic...
  4. DeJoker

Continent map - cost of negotiation with goods and no chance of winning battles

Hey QueenNicky it looks like you might have gotten a resolution to your issue but just as a side note. Keep in mind that this game was designed to be played slow and steady (per the designers own words) and while it can be played fast and furious there is a price to pay to do that which is...